I was tagged by the awesome and sweet papermoon9! Sorry this took so long. I’m bad at remember these sometimes. Love you! :D
Rules: tag 5 folks, and answer the questions.
-If you haven’t been tagged, but want to do this, then do it anyways, cause this is gonna be awesome..
1. What would your role be during the apocalypse?
Can I be like the medic/mom/cook? Cause, you don’t want me to handle weapons. That would not be pretty.
2. Weapon of choice?
See above…jk. Probably a gun if I had too, but I would be better helping with the aftermath of battle than the battle itself.
3. Where would you set up camp?
Somewhere near fresh water and lots of places to hide. Also, trees, because what a better way to stay away from what ever apocalypse monster we’re escaping than tree houses.
4. What fictional character and/or celebrity would you like as your partner?
Ohhh, good one. . I would pick someone from Teen Wolf, but lets be honest, they do not have good luck and we’d be dead in like a day. So I’d probably pick Dean or Castiel because we know they survived Purgatory and The End.
5. Scenario: You find someone unconscious on the side of the road; their things have been ransacked and their in bad shape… You notice movement in the brush near by. What do you do?
Ugh. My first instinct is to help them, but they may be bait for whoever is hiding in the bushes…Probably, have someone cover me and I’d go check, because helping someone hurt is worth death. I know, I’m an idiot.
6. Would you prefer to survive on your own with your own people, or in a community?
With my own people, because communities turn into dystopias way to easily. Also, with a smaller group we can all have a say in what happens, whereas in a community there will have to be a form of government/dictatorship. So.
7. Would you be able to hunt for your food?
I would love to say yes. But I have absolutely no skills with hunting of any kind or with any weapons. (I’m literally the least bamf person you will ever meet. haha.) So, no.
8. Scenario: Your group now consists of a few kids. Their parents want them to be educated and are leaving it up to you what they will learn. What do you choose to teach them?
That’s a hard question. I would probably teach them the typical subjects but tailored to the new environment. Like, math that can be used for trade and commerce, English in general and sciences that could help with identifying food and dangerous substances. Also, unashamedly, I would teach them from the Bible and about God. Everyone needs some hope of a glorious destination when life is hard.
9. Scenario: You are out scavenging when you find a litter of puppies, WHAT DO YOU DO?
Keep them. One because I’m soft-hearted and can’t resist. Two, because they could be trained to find enemies, weapons, hunt protect. Dogs are as useful as they are good companions.
10. Scenario: You and your group are travelling along the main highway when you spot a group of escaped convicts. They make their way over, their weapons at their side but not in their hands. They ask to join your group and say that there’s “power in numbers” and that they won’t be any trouble…What do you do?
I don’t know! Probably find a away to get away from them. I know that seems terribly judgmental, but while they could have been in jail for something small, they could also be murders or something and I don’t know if I would put the children and other people in my group at risk by taking that chance.
Bonus: ADD YOUR OWN QUESTION
What appliance/device would you miss the most in a post-apocalyptic world? Besides your phone.
Thank you again for tagging me, Steph! This was really interesting and fun! In a way, I feel like I learned something about myself. haha. <3
I tag: werwolvesandhomosexuals, fuchswrites, lena221b, adorkable-archangel, username67chevyimpala, boneseasonofglass and my ‘biggest fans’ as listed in my activity (that I haven’t already listed): magicintimeandspace and darkwingedcryptic
If I didn’t tag you and you want to participate, do! I would love to see your answers!