- Miss Flemming: I mean, maybe what we needed was just to think outside the box here. I mean, if there's anything we've learned is that the only thing that makes a juicy story go away is a juicier story.
- Principal Gowan: What's a bigger story than all the students being made sick?
- Coach Ripper: Our students committing suicide?
- Miss Flemming: Hey that's right! Corey Duran killed himself last year and we're STILL dealing with the fallout. Maybe there is a way out of this. But we're gonna have to throw Heather Duke under the bus.
- Coach Ripper: How do we do that?
- Miss Flemming: We get a bus... and then we... throw Heather Duke under it.
Lavender: *plops down in front of Dean* alright listen. Here's the deal. My parents have to think Parvati and I aren't going to the ball together, so I have to bring Seamus as my date or they won't get off my back. Once we're there, he's all yours, alright?