- nail art. phil orders a bunch of nail polish, vinyls, tools he will definitely not use and makes dan his guinea pig by trying to recreate some of the most complicated designs from the internet. in the end, dan tells him to pass on nail polish remover which phil obviously forgot to get, so dan just dumps a container of glitter onto phil’s bed
- candle review. what starts like a peaceful danisnotinteresting video turns into an hour-long unedited mess of dnp arguing about the smells and ordering a shitload of candles for the next video
- making friendship bracelets. dan teaches phil to make bracelets and at the end of the video they exchange their creations, phil’s is a bit wonkier one, dan’s has a rainbow gradient color scheme. since then, we can see them wearing those bracelets all the time
- christmas decorating in a new flat. dnp go out of their way to make the house looks as festive as possible. we get to see them choose the biggest box of christmas lights, buy a huge tree they barely manage to set up in the lounge, and dan hang hundreds of silver stars in the moon room
- controlling each other in the sims. we see dnp create each other in the sims (without the other participating or being in a video altogether), decorating their houses, giving each other pets, careers, hobbies. dan tries to hide how unreasonably jealous he is when his phil sim starts flirting with a random character
- ikea shopping. loading the cart with candles, photo frames, blankets, and pillows. stealing a dozen of free pencils, sitting on comfy sofas, choosing random domestic items like new towels and coasters. “we do need new pillowcases” says dan picking two grey ones without a second thought
I wish I could teleport through demensions and astral project into Killing Stalking just to whisper into Sangwoo’s ear out of nowhere “Hey…..hey, you piece of shit. You’re acting just like your FATHER.”
At 29 years old, Ellery was carrying a tired toddler in her arms while her fiance was trailing ahead of them with their oldest on his shoulders, pointing at all of the trees trying to pick out one for the family.