Dear Big Guys...
You’re awesome. Seriously, you’re like these ultra comfy cuddly bears that girls should just go ga-ga for. I know that when people talk about weight and personal image that most of the time it’s in reference to women and you get ignored.
“Big women should feel proud of who they are.”
“Big women are beautiful and should love themselves.”
Well, that’s true. Everyone should love themselves no matter what; but just like it’s true for the ladies, its true for the fellas too. You husky fellows tend to be a little more down to earth and understanding [not all of you. some of you are total dick-heads.] Not to mention you give the best hugs. I mean what girl doesn’t want to be wrapped up in a pair of big, warm, arms? Let’s just look at the plus sides to being you for a sec:
- You can grow out your hair and a beard and it will [usually] always look fantastic and manly on you.
- You probably look like you could murder six men with one swing of your arm. No body fucks with a big guy.
- You do not have hard muscles or bony bodies, making you the perfect snuggle buddy.
- You can look like a viking or lumber-jack without appearing like a hipster.
- You are a perfect blend of manly and adorable at the same time. [most guys are either only manly, or look like they’re 13]
- Science says you’re better in bed than a Captain America look-a-like. [Fellas, we ladies love sex just as much, if not MORE than you do.]
So you see, being a big guy is a pretty rad deal. For any guys out there who are struggling with confidence or your appearance, remember that you’re gorgeous just the way you are.