Mimi does UR family support UR love for BTS ?
I made my WHOLE family into an ARMY, we are the Holy trinity Trash family
and I somehow regret it now…
- My mom fangirls over Jungkook so much that she calls him “hers”. She even had teary eyes while watching Spring Day. I was shook.
- My Sister is V’s fan. She just looks at him and sighs then look again and sighs.
- My dad didn’t pick a bias yet but he liked the MVs and discussed with me some theories
and each of us refuse to share a bias with him.
- My mom just two days ago was arguing with my sister about who is the best BTS member. While of course defending Jungkook. the best argument she had? ‘Jungkook can beat all of them’ (where is the lie)
- The worst, my mom wants to come with me to a BTS concert “ SO if they come we all need to go, Your dad too” *me thinks of all the hip thrusting* “NO I AM NOT GOING WITH MY PARENTS“. (mom) “Then let’s seperate when we arrive. I HAVE TO see mine” …
- There is more: She talks about BTS to our neighbors. “My daughter listens to BTS a korean group. They are not like those dirty artists you see on TV. they are very talented and handsome and then there is mine ….” I will not be shocked if she starts the AARMYs aka Ahjummas Armys.
Thanks for the ask ^^