Kevin: do it. fight the little fucker. he’s a scrawny, megalomaniacal dickface, it’ll be easy. punch him right in the face, his family will thank you. (just make sure he can’t get his hands on a bow and some arrows because your chances of winning decrease dramatically in that event) 10/10
Elliot: 100% go for it. destroy this whiny mofo. u could blow on him and knock him over, he doesn’t stand a chance. 8/10
Patrick: I mean, you could fight Patrick. you’d probably win, too. but why would you he’s beautiful and gay and very sad. also Charlie will probably beat your ass. 0/10 would not recommend.
Daniel: this hippie probably weighs 15 whole pounds soaking wet, and he has sideburns. yeah, you could fight him, but consider this- hasn’t he suffered enough? 2/10 just leave him alone with his tears.
Leon Dupuis: sure, he’s distractingly pretty, but his name is Leon. 9/10fight him.
Credence Barebone: there are 2 reasons why fighting this tiny child will be the worst mistake of ur life. reason #1 he’ll cry probably, and then you’ll feel like a monster, and reason #2 he can literally destroy you. -1000/10 do not fight this precious boy.
Barry Allen: 10/10 FIGHT THIS NERD!!!! you won’t win, he’s very fast, but fight him anyway.
This should go without saying, but all these works are mine, and you DO NOT have permission to copy them elsewhere, like Wattpad. I obviously do not own any Teen Wolf characters, however. That’s all MTV.
Honorable Mentions: State’s Evidence (2006) and White Rabbit (2013)
10. The Life Before Her Eyes (2007)
“A woman’s survivor’s guilt from a Columbine-like event twenty years ago causes her present-day idyllic life to fall apart.“
9. Home Room (2002)
“A high school shooting has repercussions on the town and students.“
8. Duck! The Carbine High Massacre (1999)
“Derwin and Derick, Neo-Nazis, plan to commit a school shooting and kill themselves after a sick joke by the school jocks.“
7. The Dirties (2013)
“Two best friends are filming a comedy about getting revenge on the bullies at their high school. One of them isn’t joking.“
6. Klass (2007)
“An average guy of an Estonian high-school decides to defend his bullied
classmate. This starts war between him and the informal leader of the
class. As teenagers’ honour is a touchy thing, everything ends in
5. We Need To Talk About Kevin (2011)
“Kevin’s mother struggles to love her strange child, despite the
increasingly vicious things he says and does as he grows up. But Kevin
is just getting started, and his final act will be beyond anything
4. Elephant (2003)
“Several ordinary high school students go through their daily routine as two others prepare for something more malevolent.“
3. Zero Day (2003)
“Two troubled adolescents chronicle the events that ultimately lead up to a terrifying assault on their school.“
2. April Showers (2009)
“A look inside a tragedy through the eyes of a survivor. Based on actual
events, April Showers is about picking up the pieces in the direct
aftermath of school violence.“
1. Bang Bang You’re Dead (2002)
“Trevor is a troubled high school student, thanks to the effects of bullying. This is the story of his fight to break free.“
I’m going to meta the heck out of Riverdale right now,
because I’m so done with all the hate I’m seeing from a lot of people.
I’m going to start by saying that I ship Bughead big time. I’ve
waited for 20 years for this to happen. Yes, I’ve read loads of comics, a long
time before Riverdale was even a thing. Why? Because Betty and Jughead deserved
so much better than what they got in the comics.
Anyways here we go:
Hate in the tags: Why are you doing this people,
stop hating on a ship in the tag. Also don’t bash people who don’t ship the same
ship as you, when they do it without hate.
Why Bughead kissed so early (for those
wondering): I like a slow burn like anyone else, but I think this was the show’s
way of letting people know which line they were going to go down with Jughead.
Cole Sprouse even confirmed they were not going down the ACE road here. So if this was the way you wanted Riverdale to go, I’m sorry but they won’t. I’m sorry for all those that wanted this. But, at least they’re telling you right away and not trolling you along.
People saying there’s no representation: All I
hear is Jughead, but can we take a moment to talk about Kevin Keller and how
awesome he is. He’s one of my favourite characters, yet no one is talking about
him, why? He’s awesome for representation. KEVIN IS AWESOME! I freaking love Kevin and need more of him in the show. Also Casey Cott confirmed there would be more Kevin and Joaquin here.
Riverdale will never follow comic-canon: If
Riverdale was going down the comic-canon route it would have started in episode
1. Riverdale is much grittier and darker than the comics and I for one love it.
Who the heck wants to watch a TV series that’s based solely on a love triangle?
Not me and not a lot of people, that’s who.
Anyways, I think that’s all for now.
TL;DR : Stop hating in the ship tags. All hate is wrong. Jughead will not be ACE. I’m sorry for those who thought he was going to be. There is representation. Why is no one talking about Kevin? Archie comic-canon would be terrible as a TV show.
This is Rose. It’s been a very long time since I’ve been able to talk to you guys on tumblr. Kevin has been checking the account from time to time, but I wanted to drop in because I missed being here (btw, I hadn’t read his posts until recently so I know his grammar is…not the best hahaha but he told me he had to type the first message himself so that you ‘could tell it was him typing and know he was there’ :’) ). I’m not sure how tumblr works anymore, and I don’t know if people still do posts like this, but oh well because there’s some stuff I wanted to say to those of you who have been following us since last year or before:
literally about to post my fav movie list so beware
Across The Universe
Bridget Jones Diary
Dazed And Confused
Death Becomes Her
Desperately Seeking Susan
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
Employee Of The Month
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
For A Good Time Call…
Jay And Silent Bob
Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2
Naomi And Ely’s No Kiss List
Natural Born Killers
Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure
Perks Of Being A Wallflower
Red Riding Hood
Requiem For A Dream
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Romy & Michelle’s High School Reunion
The Breakfast Club
We Need to Talk About Kevin
10 Things I Hate About You
Could you recommend me some horror films please? I haven't seen many and I trust your taste.
Serial Killer: Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, Wolf Creek, The Silence of the Lambs, Peeping Tom, Schramm: Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer, Angst, Seven, Dahmer, Zodiac, The Alphabet Killer, Cherry Falls, and The Snowtown Murders.
Supernatural: The Conjuring (1 + 2), Sinister (I have yet to see the second movie), The Possession, Poltergeist (the original), The Exorcist, Dolls, The Babadook, Lights Out, It Follows, Rosemary’s Baby, The Shining, The Others, As Above, So Below, We Are Still Here, Lake Mungo, Session 9, Carnival of Souls, Hour of the Wolf, Trick r’ Treat, The Amityville Horror (original and remake), Carrie, Drag Me to Hell, The Ninth Gate, Candyman, Boogeyman, Ghost Ship, Lost Voyage, 1408, Freddy vs. Jason, An American Haunting, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Silent Hill, Dead Silence, Paranormal Activity, The Haunting in Connecticut, The Lords of Salem, Dark Touch, Unfriended, Baskin, Here Comes the Devil, and Stir of Echoes.
Horror of Humans: Sleep Tight, Preservation, Dread, Martyrs, Alice Sweet Alice, Der Todesking, Red State, You’re Next, The Invitation, Creep, You’ll Like My Mother, The Last House on the Left (original and remake), I Spit on Your Grave (original), Salo, Cannibal Holocaust, The Wicker Man, The Body Snatcher, Meadowoods, The Cremator, Maniac (original and remake), Children of the Corn (original), The Hitcher (original and remake), Nekromantik, House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil’s Rejects, Vacancy, American Pscyho, I Dismember Mama, Twisted Nerve, The Collector, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, The Loved Ones, High Tension, The Stendhal Syndrome, The Theatre Bizarre, Subconscious Cruelty, Berberian Sound Studio, Little Deaths, House of Wax, The Defilers, When a Stranger Calls (original and remake), Mother’s Day, Inside, Prom Night (original and remake), Misery, Hostel (1+2) Secret Window, See No Evil, The Poughkeepsie Tapes, Megan is Missing, Eden Lake, Pathology, The Strangers, Kidnapped, Orphan, A Serbian Film, The ABC’s of Death (1+2), American Mary, Excision, Would You Rather, The Green Inferno, Nurse, A Clockwork Orange, Frontiers, Cabin by the Lake, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, The Hand that Rocks the Cradle, and Urban Legend.
Monsters, Aliens, Witches, Zombies, and Vampires: The Mist,
Låt den rätte komma in, The Witch, The Blair Witch Project, The Cabin in the Woods, The Evil Dead (original and remake), The People Under the Stairs, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Wrong Turn, Mark of the Devil, Martin, The Descent, Motel Hell, Splice, Cloverfield, The Hunger, The Hills Have Eyes (original and remake), The Fourth Kind, Leptirica, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Gremlins, It, Sometimes They Come Back (and the sequel), Interview with the Vampire, From Dusk Til Dawn, Dark Skies, The Langoliers, The Craft, Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Jeepers Creepers (1+2), The Skeleton Key, 30 Days of Night, Lake Dead, The Lost Boys, Jennifer’s Body, The Crazies, Pontypool, Quarantine, and Deathgasm.
Franchises: Final Destination, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Child’s Play, Scream, Friday the 13th, Halloween, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, V/H/S, The Purge, August Underground, I Spit on Your Grave (remake and sequels), Ginger Snaps, Pumpkinhead, Hellraiser, The Human Centipede, Saw, Leprechaun, I Know What You Did Last Summer, and Insidious.
Non-horror horrors: Antichrist, Compliance, Funny Games (original and remake), In a Glass Cage, We Need to Talk About Kevin, Irreversible, Deadgirl, Man Bites Dog, The Girl Next Door, Gummo, I Stand Alone, Happiness, In the Company of Men, Benny’s Video, Mysterious Skin, Come and See, The Act of Seeing with One’s Own Eyes, The War Zone, Fat Girl, Bully, Kids, and Wake in Fright.
Other: Cabin Fever, Antiviral, Repulsion, Arachnophobia, Bug, Jaws, Pet Sematary, Tremors, The Uninvited, Baxter, The Happening, The Ruins, and Lake Placid.
I just made the list until I was sick of writing it, but I hope you find some treasures!
Without ceremony, he turns into a big fucking wolf. I couldn’t even stare him in the eye since I’m too short. I want to smile but I don’t know if I’m smiling. He lowers his giant furry head so I can touch it. It’s something like a really weird dog. I walk to his side to check his size. How can a person turn into something like this? It’s impossible. It’s magical. Am I impressed? Yes. I let out a sigh and someone of the pack lifts me up and sits me on Paul’s back.
“Can you please don’t run so fast?” I ask, but I don’t know if he can understand me in this form.
He starts to walk. Then something like a march. I try to hold on the best as I can without hurting him. When he starts to actually run, I’m breathless. I scream and I can’t help but laugh. It feels like I’m flying, the trees passing by faster than I ever seen.
We stop somewhere I don’t know and I jump to the ground. Soon enough everyone is here too.
“Paul will need a minute,” Sam speaks when I question why Paul ran away. ”To get dressed.”
“Okay. I like your tattoo.” I speak all of a sudden. Every one of the pack has this tattoo and it’s pretty awesome.
“Can I get one?”
“No, if you’re not part of the pack.” Is Kevin who answers, I haven’t noticed him yet.
“So… if I take a picture of it, go to a studio and ask them to make it on me…” I pause to think. My mind is deranged, I have to take a moment sometimes. “Will that be okay?”
“Ahn…” Kevin raises an eyebrow and looks at Sam.
“I don’t know.” Sam has an awkward face on, so I turn to Emmett, who’s looking at me like he always does.
“The snack bar is across the road.” He says, gesturing to take my hand, but I step away from him.
Is very nice in here. Warm and clear. And crowd, even though is late at night. The pizza comes in a few minutes, and they put a big slice in front of me.
“I’m not hungry.”
“Ivy, eat, please. I bet it’s delicious.”
“Why don’t you eat, then, Emmett?”
“Because my ribs can’t be seen like yours.”
“Why aren’t you eating?” Paul asks. Great. Emmett should make me take my clothes off so they all can see how sick I really am.
“I eat when I feel hungry.”
“And it means almost never.”
“You’ll die. I’m for real, you’ll die. Your body will…” Kevin speaks in a low voice, but it makes me angry anyway.
“I know!” I scream. “I looked up online.”
“Do you want to die?” Kevin keeps his eyes on me, kind and comforting like he’s touching something very fragile. I stay in silence, looking at my slice of pizza.
“You don’t. If you did, you would just say it.” Paul gives me his Coke since I didn’t order anything to drink.
I eat half of my slice. But my Coke is gone. They talk while I remain in silence, listening to anything they’re arguing about. It’s 1 a.m. when we decide to go home. I’m so tired that I need to think to put one foot after the other. I’m not feeling good. I didn’t want to come and now I feel like shit. I’m getting left behind, walking slow and even slower. That’s when I sit on the ground to catch my breath. Then I lay down and everything goes black.
shitty movie review 1: okay so i just watched ‘We Need to Talk About Kevin’ and i am blown away!! that movie was so good. ezra’s acting was fucking amazing. a bit confusing in the beginning, but i then caught on and i felt stupid for not understanding. except for the very beginning… a tomato figHT WHICH I NOW UNDERSTAND. anyways, i almost cried because i was just so wowed and stuff. fuck, i want to watch it agAIN.
Bang Bang you’re dead
We need to talk about Kevin
The life before her eyes
Heart of America
I guess I only need to watch
1. Duck the carbine high massacre, but it looks bad af.
2. The final, but i’m pretty sure it’s a horror movie.
3. I’m not ashamed, but i’m not sure I even wanna watch that movie, I don’t support it tbh.
When it comes to docs/episodes I’ve seen
Zero hour, Killing spree, The final report and Cold case rampage.
If any of you guys can recommend a movie or doc I haven’t mentioned, then please let me know!
I recommend for y'all to watch
1. Zero Day
2. Bang bang you’re dead
5. Zero hour
6. Cold case rampage
1. perks of being a wallflower - I just started it and it’s so good !
2. we need to talk about kevin - it’s so deep and it makes u question shit
3. the secret life of bees - it seems like it would be all sweet and stuff but it talks about slavery and stuff which makes it sO interesting
4. northern lights - the whole trilogy is sooo good I would 100% recommend it’s like a fantasy thing :)
5. we are all made of molecules - it’s really easy to read and yahh it’s good it’s abt different families and stuff :)
Super random, and unrelated- i'm having a rom com marathon. DO you have any recommendations?
its ok!! you can ask me non skam related q’s anytime <3
1. if i stay !!! 2. clueless (idk if its a rom com i still love it) 3. friends with benefits 4. stuck in love !!! 5. 10 things i hate about you !!!
+ if you ever get the time PLS watch i origins its not a rom com but its SO SO SO SO SOOOO GOOD i just wanted to include that bc im a movie nerd and i love it + we need to talk about kevin is a great !!!!!! one as well super trippy and weird but i lvoe it
1. What season did you start watching Supernatural? Well, I watched the episodes in order, I barely knew anything about the show when I started, I just saw people in tumblr talking about it like it was cool and I decided to give it a try. I started around the time season 8 was starting - I remember looking for subtitles at some point and the subtitle site had the subs up to “We Need To Talk About Kevin”, I remember it because I was like, who’s Kevin and why do they need to talk about him XD I caught up with the show when Taxi Driver aired.
2. Who was the first character you fell in love with? Dean, by Dead In The Water I had sold my soul to the guy.
3. Who was a character that you hated at first but grew to love? Mmm not sure, maybe Rowena - it’s not like I hated or, just I wasn’t sold on the storyline when it started but then I grew to appreciate her :)
4. Which character would you most want to be in a long-term relationship with? Well no one honestly…
5. If you could go on a date with just one character, which one would you choose? Cas maybe?
6. What would you do on that date? Just hang out. Relax. Experience little humanity things lol
7. Which character would you most want to be like? Uh… I don’t know?
8. Which character would you most want to see brought back from the dead? Ash. I mean, he’s cool with being dead, so maybe not brought back from the dead, but just brought back on the show, you know. And Frank Devereaux.
9. Which character would you most like to punch? Eldon Styne? Idk.
10. Who is your absolute favorite character? Dean, no context.
11. Which “Big Bad” do you think was the worst? Like, as in worst written? I don’t know, I enjoyed them all?
12. Which character are you most like? Dean with some Cas I guess…
13. What death hit you the hardest? Bobby’s, of Kevin’s. 14. What season finale hit you the hardest? Well I marathoned seasons 1-part of 8 so the first 7 season finales couldn’t really hit me as I just put on the next ep lol. Idk really.
15. What are your ten all-time favorite episodes? Ah, I can’t choose. Impossible. Nope. Dark Side of the Moon is in the list and so is Dream A Little Dream Of Me and so are many others, don’t make me do this XD
16. What’s been your favorite season? They’re my children and I love them all.
17. Who is your favorite angel? Beside Castiel? …Metatron. Or Zachariah.
18. Who is your favorite demon? Crowley. Beside him, I’m not sure.
19. Who’s your favorite evil character? Mmm, I don’t know.
20. Do you have any Supernatural ships? Beside Destiel, not really.
21. Who’s your favorite supporting actor? Aah there are so many cinnamon rolls in the cast. Can’t possibly pick one.
22. What’s your favorite quote from the show? Ah, too hard. There are 264 or so episodes, they say a lot of things.
23. If you could cast one famous actor in an episode of SPN, who would you choose? Sebastian Stan lol. Nicole Beharie? Conrad Ricamora? Idk there’s a lot of cool people out there.
24. If you could write your own episode, what kind of creatures would you like to see included? Exploring fairies more would be cool.
25. Who’s your favorite girl that Dean’s hooked up with? You… do realize that there are not many girls in the show Dean has hooked up with… gonna pick Suzy from 9x08 *gasps from the audience* yeah.
26. Who’s your favorite girl that Sam’s hooked up with? Sarah is still a favorite :)
27. What are some of your favorite convention moments? Dude. How am I supposed to choose.
28. If you were going to guest star (or be a recurring guest star) on SPN, how would you want your character to be described? Openly genderqueer.
29. What do you hope to see in the next season? I trust Dabb to make good choices. All my expectations for season 12 were checked, so…
30. - 40. If you had to choose…
Bobby or John? Bobby. Duh.
Bela or Ruby? Idk, they had different narrative roles.
Jess or Madison? I’m not sure what to base a choice on…
Jo or Lisa? Lisa maybe.
Charlie or Kevin? Can’t pick one…
Balthazar or Ash? Ash.
Cas or Crowley? Cas, but I like my Cas and Crowley parallels. Gonna miss Crowley.
Ben or Claire? Claire.
Jody or Donna? Can’t really pick one, but Jody has more history.