Tatiana Maslany's Emmy Acceptance Speech as the Clones.
- Cosima: Uh, wooooow *waves hands*. Okay, like...this is totally incredible and completely, like, unexpected *waves hands*. Holy watershed!
- Sarah: Bloody hell, this thing is heavy as shite; you could knock a shitty ex over the head with this thi- Uuuhhh...*clears throat* but uh, yeah. Cheers for this, really. It's great.
- Alison: Holy fiiiishtiiiicks...Who do I thank!? Who do I thaaaaaaank? *taps forehead* I know there are people I should be thanking! Uhhhhh-
- Helena: When I was child, my parents gave me a most wonderful life; with much love. I was very happy. So I thank them with my heart.
- Krystal: And liiiiike, I am so totally, in shock right now *hyperventilates just a little*. Like, I can't even! This is sooooooooo incredible *fans away tears* Like, thaaankyew so much!
- Rachel: *Deadpan* We mustn't forget the combined efforts of my fellow nominee's whom I regard with only the utmost respect.
- Tony: *snickers* Damn, this is really something. Shiiiiiit.
- Beth: *looking down at hands* And I know I'm rambling, so I'll wrap it up. Thank you. All I can say is 'thank you'. *looks up* Thank you, so much.