- Sarada: Papa, why don't I ever see you kiss mama?
- Sasuke: We prefer to do it in private.
- Sarada: (glares) Yeah, right. You just don't want to kiss her.
- Sasuke: (frowns) I'm not going to argue with you, Sarada. You beter go meet up with your team, don't you have a mission today?
- -later that day-
- Sarada: Mama, papa, I know it's early but I'm ho- (hears weird noises)
- Sarada: ... (walks into the kitchen) !!!
- Sasuke: (pressing his wife against the wall, holding her chin with his only hand and basically sucking on her lips)
- Sakura: (has one leg hooked around her husband's hips, her fingers roaming through his hair, pulling him closer)
- Sasuke: (smirking, moving his lips to Sakura's neck)
- Sakura: (moans) Sasuke-kun oh yess!
- Sarada: (thinking) Oohh nopenopenope (runs)
- -in Sarada's room-
- Sarada: ... (burning cheeks, heavy breathing, extremly embarrassed) They haven't noticed me... dirty adults... doesn't this qualify as po*n?
- -the next day-
- Sasuke: (amused) So, Sarada, do you still want me and your mom to kiss in public?
- Sarada: ... No thank you.
Hey so I'm all for about all for lapidot fusion on the horizon (& I think it's rlly likely too yay!) but when do you think we'll get a song for lapis or heck, even just a good cry from her? She's been bottling everything up & room for Ruby seemed like a good step in the right direction but when do you think we'll see her make more steps? I love that they're not 'magically' curing her. Just like how pearl worked for literally SEASONS on her grief over rose but like...??? Jennifer Paz has such 1/2