How can I get myself in the best mindset?
This is a great question, and I’m going to answer it like in a personal sense cause I dont know what is good for everybody but,
- Clean!! I know I always feel so much better when I clean my room or my space or wherever I am in that time, it helps reduce anxiety and I get the like anxious procrastination of just letting the mess build up but trust me if you put on some music and force yourself you’ll feel a ton better
- Take a shower, I feel like it helps you process things and be numb for a little while while you just stand there and think, which we all need sometimes. Afterwards put on lotion and brush your teeth, anything you need to feel clean.
- Put together a playlist. Make one of your favorite songs, things that help you focus or make you happy (( or *cough* *cough* go check out our spotify for some cool tunes lovelysuggestions )). I personally make a new one with different songs each month, it really does give me something to look forward to.
- Turn off social media, and youtube. I feel like when im on them I’m in a fishbowl of just like unproductivity and my brain is literally rotting away as I keep clicking different things every 6 seconds. Even netflix I feel is better than that, just getting through a show or something.
- Do something productive. Do something that will stimulate your mind or challenge you. Read, MAKE SOMETHING, it’ll make you feel clean and help unjumble your head a bit, and I think the action of doing something start to finish is really rewarding.
Those are my tips, I don’t know if you guys feel the same but that’s kinda how I get to my best mindset sometimes <3