- A: Not everything I do is about you, you know!?
- B: are you sure ?
- A: You don't even know me! Not anymore anyways. We haven't spoken since forever!
- B: I know you enough, to know your favourite colour, where you got to have lunch, that you rescued a bunch of kittens last week...
- A: THAT'S HARDLY A SECRET...and stalk-
- B: *ignoring A* and that you like me.
- A: ... you wish! In your dreams!
Would it be out of line or implausible for Tony (in a fanfiction where he's less of a dick but still Tony) to ask T'Challa to help him with Peter's suit because he's aware that the Wakandan's are light years ahead of Stark tech and he wants to protect Peter however possible? And if Tony did ask what would T'Challa say?