- China: America, your dinner's on the counter.
- America: cool! Thanks, mom.
- England: d-did you just call China 'mum'?
- America: yeah? Don't we all?
- China: I am NOT your mother!
- France: but you respond to us whenever we accidentally or purposely call you mère.
- Russia: yep, even when we call you in our own languages~ It's like your nickname in the group~
- China: f-fine, then I won't respond whenever you call me 'mom' or anything like that! I'm not your mother!
- America: yay, I don't have to eat my veggies then-
- China: What? No excuse, I want those vegetables completely eaten! No one's going to waste any food in my watch! I've worked too hard growing those vegetables for it to go to waste! Plus, Russia eats his vegetables! Why can't you be more like him??
Hiya, okay I think I've started liking someone but I doubt he likes me back and even if he did my family think it would be wrong because of the age difference (I'm 15 and he is 18) and also because he lives in Ireland and I live in England. All my friends say that it is obvious that we like each other but I don't see that. What should I do?