Difference between Good Comic Book Show and CW
- CW Arrow: So we have this normal character named Laurel Lance who wants to be a superhero....HOW ABOUT WE FRIDGE HER FOR DRAMA! THAT's BOUND TO BE GOOD!
- Agents of SHIELD: So we have this female character who wants to be a superhero. How about we create glorious story arc lasting multiple seasons where she can realize her full potential and be awesome?
- CW Supergirl: Aww our MC just broke up with her love interest, let's throw a new straight white boy at her and spend whole season focusing on how great he is while he degrades her and insults her!
- Agents of SHIELD: Aww our MC just lost her love interest? How about we spend this season on introspection and exploring her emotional state and what makes her into the hero she is, as we have a story of her overcoming her demons and being badass enough to turn any viewer gay from just seeing her.
- CW Supergirl: *Makes some vague remarks against Immigration policy*
- AOS: *Literally Creates a WHOLE STORY ARC THAT RIFFS AGAINST TANGERINE ADMINISTRATION, while referencing multiple real world things like "nevertheless she persisted" and furniture shopping*
- CW: HALP PEOPL BULLY US CLAIMING OUR NEW ROMANCE IS TOXIC HOW DO WE FIX THIS AND MAKE THEM LIKE THE PAIRING?
- Agents Of SHIELD: Would not know. We literally launched the toxic love interest off into space with a bomb not even once having made excuses for him. *shrug*