Elements - Part 6 - Happy Warrior
I think it is one of the most interesting episodes of Elements so far, so I wanted to comment about some observations:
- The design of the entire Elemental Fire Kingdom is really detailed and I think it’s quite pretty.
- The trait for all Fire beings appears to be forever fighting/angry.
- Flame Princess is a dragon, rather than just an enlarged version of her original shape. She also rejects Finn’s attempt at rational discussion with “Stop talking to me like we’re friends.”
- Finn becoming a part of the Fire World changes him so much into straight out suggesting to kill LSP.
- The entire Elemental Fire Kingdom is about to attack the Elemental Candy Kingdom, whose relations has always been unspokenly tense well before Elements.
- The fact that Finn is part of this attack and the potential disaster he’ll create both physically and emotionally to himself, Flame Princess, Princess Bubblegum, and everyone else depending on how this pans out. (But most notably FP and PB)
- Cinnamon Bun’s line at the end of the episode: “Surely, this is the end of all things.”