Well then. I’m feeling fairly MEH about this episode of Supernatural.
1. He’s called “The Jack” now? Really? I mean I’m on board for The Nephilim or The Son of Satan/Lucifer’s Son, (Let’s be honest people, only fans are going to ever call him Nougat Son) but The Jack? It just sounds… like they’re trying too hard.
2. KEVIN!! I just want to hug him! Is it bad that I want Michael to succeed just so we can get Kevin back? Knowing Supernatural they just brought him back so they can kill him again though… :( Also, living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland and your first priority is women? Really? Not like… food? shelter? freedom? nature? No? Ok then. You do you, Kevin Tran.
3. Michael’s a dick. When did I start rooting for fucking Lucifer? I refuse to have Sympathy for the Devil.
4. Lucifer without powers? Yup. That’ll do. But back in our universe so easily? Without Mary? :/ Undecided.
5. Gah. Even though I know he’s telling the truth… Castiel listening to Lucifer has never ended well. Really thought that conversation would have more sharp objects in it. Grouchy, bitter Cas is cool… but stabby-stabby killing Lucifer Cas is BEST.
6. No! Don’t go back to that not telling each other things! Didn’t we already learn this lesson?! Multiple times? Who cares if Lucifer is listening. He knows who you’re talking to. Just spit it out!
7. Ketch: Did it ever occur to you that I’m one of the good guys? Me: No. Dean: Nope. Me: Why is this a storyline again? I didn’t enjoy Ketch the first time around.
8. So… Rowena’s coming back then. That’s ummm… a thing. So of all the important deaths last season… Crowley’s the only one staying dead? EILEEN! Can we have Eileen back the same way we have Kevin?? Please? And while I’m being greedy… Charlie too?
9. For fuck’s sake. Separated again! After only one episode! This time with Asmodeus pretending to be Castiel. This can only go terribly, horribly wrong. It must be Thursday.
10. But… they didn’t show Dean’s reaction to what Asmodeus was saying… so let’s go with he recognizes the fake-out for what it is. Prediction: Asmodeus hangs up Dean turns to Sam and is like “Something’s not right” to parallel his words from earlier. Moral of the episode - Trust Dean’s Gut. Or they will just skip over it like the “Hello Dean” from Brokebacknatural Tombstone. Yeah. That’s much more likely.
So… I’m on the fence and feeling very undecided about this episode.
He’s not gonna stop, guys. He’s not gonna stop till he kills all the egos. Until he gets all the souls… Then what? We try to fight him? We can’t. Unless Jack does a thing similar to a date with markiplier, we can’t do anything. Even if we do it won’t be enough. He will keep coming back… We just keep adding fuel to the fire…
It’s never gonna stop, he won’t stop until he has everything. Until he is here permanently. All the egos destoryed. Jack trapped. No way of getting out. And we’ll be here, trying to figure out how to get egos and Jack back. But we can’t
Like Anti said
And that my friends is the worst possible outcome.
But we are the hero guys. We have the option to either go full Chara and join Anti or go full frisk and forgive him and believe that he can change. It might take a whole load of tries, but what would you rather have? Have Anti and only Anti everyday? Or forgive him and believe he can change?
tbh i want a scene in s5 where lance is battling in red - and like they havent formed voltron yet - and then all of a sudden red just..shuts down?? the cockpit goes dark and he no longer has control and hes just ???? kinda panicking a little. a lot when red turns around and starts flying away from the battle. everyones like lance wtf r u doing and even tho hes freaking out he just explains and tells them to keep fighting bc hes gonna try to deal with this but no matter what he does he cant get red to respond to him and they just keep getting farther and farther away.
and red takes him to remnants of another battle. spaceship shrapnel littered amongst the stars. red pushes her way through it, opens her mouth, and swallows up a small, dark figure.
and lances eyes widen bc theres literally one person that could be. he rushes from the cockpit and finds a bloodied, unconscious keith. and its probably a bad idea, considering how injured keith is, but lance desperately tries to shake him awake. calling his name until keith groans and his eyes flutter open and he croaks…”lance?”
lance laughs in relief. and he begins to ramble abt how i thought i lost u there for a sec and i never thought i’d be so glad tohear u say my name and then explains how red took him here and he helps keith into the cockpit and keith leans heavily against him, fighting to stay conscious
the cockpit lights back up when they enter it. and lance almost thinks that its responding to keith but he can feel red all around him, feel their connection, and its like red is saying her job is done now. its up to him again. so he settles keith down and tries to patch him up the best he can but theres not much he can do. so he straightens and scratches his neck nervously bc what now? “where should i take u?” he asks. where is the bom? why did they just leave him?
and keith replies, voice heavy and eyes heavier, “the castle.”
“what?” bc lance was sure that keith would be adamant abt getting back to the blades. to his mission. bc thats just keith.
but keith looks at him and, slipping back into unconsciousness, he says, “take me home”
Yuuri despises socializing with people he doesn’t know, but his unconventional family and marriage is one of the hottest gossip topics in town especially among the other mums. One day, he decides to just fuck it all…and sorely regrets it afterwards.
after the law that the romanian government passed 3 days ago (which as i said in my last post, would effectively make corruption legal (if under 45k euros, good joke) and would pardon everyone who previously got arrested for it) , thousands upon thousands of people went out in the streets to protest, making this the largest protest romania’s had since the 1989 revolution
it hasnt even been 30 years, i really hope we can stop it here and now