All started in a record store.
– Excuse me, where I can find the Joy Division records? – Ok, I love my job and the clients almost every day but today I am atteding them was being unbearable so when I heard a male voice next to me I turned a little nervous without wanting to respond (even thought he is handsome).
– I think in the corridor three or four, I don’t know. – I say turning around.
– Bad day? – he asks and I give a long sigh.
– Bad life. – I whisper.
– This song playing from The Smiths should not helping. – he smiles, he has a wonderful smile and a big hair.
– I love The Smiths. – I say picking up another record to clean it.
– They are nice. – he says indifferent.
– Nice? They are one of the best bands that ever existed. – That is true, The Smiths is the perfect band with perfect songs.
– Really? Tell me your list. – he crosses his arms and looks at me very curiously.
– The Beatles…
– The Rolling Stones…
– AC DC.
– Of course!
– And Led Zeppelin. – he smiles at me and agrees with his head.
– You have a good taste for music. – he says looking at me.
– I know that’s why I work in a record store. – I finish cleaning the record and get another one. This is from Def Leppard.
– I am Slash.
– Slash? That’s a cool name, I am (y/n).
– It’s my artistic name. – I look at him looking amused but I don’t laugh.
– And you are an artist? – I ask.
– I am on a band, I am the guitarist. – when he says I get very impressed.
– Really? Cool! I already tried playing the guitar but the guitar does not like me very much. – he laughs low when I say.
– Your favorite bands have the best guitarrists in the world and you tell me that?
– I bet you are a good guitarist too. – he smiles with the compliment and runs his hand on the back of the neck a little bland.
– How about you go to my band’s show? The name is Guns N’ Roses I think you will really like it. – so when he asks me I think “why not?”
– Tomorrow night in a bar near here, we just released the album and we need disclose. – Wow, they already had an album.
– Uh… ok. – I smile at him and I starts to clean the record again.
– Before I go can you tell me why your day is so bad? – he asks me and I shrug.
– I was just… having a shit day.
– Was? – I raised my head to look at him and nodded.
– Well… I think you’ve just made my day better, but only a little. – he laughs and I like the sound of his laugh.
– I will see you tomorrow night then, maybe I can make it better tomorrow night too. – he winks at me and I smile.
– It sounded a little erotic. – he turned his back and walked.
– Maybe it was but for now I just want to make your days better and please change de music! – he says while he walks.
And after that day my days really were better, not all, but most of them.