List all the things you’re currently working on in as much or little detail as you’d like, then tag some friends to see what they’re working on.
This can be writing, art, vids, gifsets!
I was tagged by @queenoftherandomword ! Thank you!
1. Another chapter of Maybe We’ll Live and Learn, Maybe We’ll Crash and Burn, my most read fic out on AO3. It crossed 10,000 page hits this week and I’m pretty stoked.
2. Fan art. I’ve had an itch to draw, lately, and that means lots of chibis. Just basic little things. I also has the weird inspiration to draw Fraggles and Muppets, so that might happen this weekend. Stay tuned.
3. Cleaning up my profile out on AO3. I orphaned my Gundam Wing collection because the page hits were DISMAL. That’s an ego killer, and it’s hard to see them sitting there in the low numbers on my Dashboard every time I log on, when I have adjacent, recently updated fics in other fandoms with a more noticeable volume and with actual COMMENTS. I still enjoy the fandom, but the energy isn’t worth the payoff. I still welcome head canons, the chance to scribble an occasional drabble out here, or suggestions for fan art scribbles for those characters, but anything beyond that? I’m passing the baton. If you followed me for Gundam Wing content, it’s okay to unfollow me, because that’s just not going to be my focus anymore.
4. My Sam/Bucky fic, which I mentioned in one of my other posts this week about my planned 2018 projects. Real estate agent Sam, veteran Bucky. Fluffy.
5. The Cap Reverse Big Bang. I’m planning artwork for it. I have a couple of different ideas, and at least one sketch will be Sam-centric. I’m half considering doing a little something with Thor, Val and Bruce, just because. I still need to hook up my new tablet. I keep telling myself I will, and I still haven’t done it. I think I signed up to write, too, but I’m not sure I want to vote on a slide. It’s a big commitment for a big collection of works, with the possibility that what you upload will get lost in the shuffle.
6. Fandom Trumps Hate! I haven’t heard from my winning bidder quite yet, but I’m excited to work with them! Give me a shout-out and some prompts, and we’ll get this ball rolling!
7. Another update soon for “Didn’t They Tell You I Was a Savage,” my Vamp!Sam fic. Another chapter or two and it’s finished.
8. A sixth chapter for “It’s All Downhill After the First Kiss.” I love that story and have some fun ideas for it. I just uploaded the accompanying fan art!
That’s about it so far. Nothing earthshaking yet, but stay tuned.
I’m tagging @trappingsofzed, even though she has probably already been tagged ten thousand kajillionty times, but she’s awesome. And @debwalsh, because she is also awesome and is always working on great things. And y’know what? I’m taking @chronicwhimsy and @remsyk-blog, too.