Seduction and Destruction; Prompt Style
Anonymous said:could you please do more flirty hero/villain prompts?? thanks! Love your blog!
Anonymous said:Oh my gosh! I can’t believe that I didn’t notice this blog until now! Your prompts are the best, and I love them! Can you do some on the villain being flirty to the hero?
wayward-alex said:Need more villain having a crush on the hero ❤
Anonymous said:prompts with flirty hero and confused villain?
Anonymous said:I love your blog so much! It’s so helpful! I was wondering if you could do something like the antagonist being secretly (or not so secretly) turned on by stuff the protagonist does?
1) “I’m starting to think you’re obsessed with me.”
“In that outfit, who wouldn’t be? You’re just begging to be cuffed and brought to justice.”
“Is that what we’re calling justice these days?”
2) “So suspicious,” the villain raised a brow. “Do you have any proof for your accusations? Or is it simply that you like inventing reasons to come and see me, because, you know…” they settled a hand on the small of the hero’s back to guide them out. “You don’t have to come up with these absurd excuses. For you, it’s always a pleasure.”
“Fine. Dinner, just us,” the hero’s jaw clenched. “Maybe then you’ll stop pretending you don’t know what I’m talking about.”
The villain’s head tilted.
3) The hero strained to hold the roof from collapsing on the civilians, gasping for air with the effort.
The villain landed in front of them, when they were too pre-occupied by that to be able to spare a hand to fight. “Honestly, you’re like propaganda for sin,” the villain purred, utterly unrepentant. “How can anyone resist blowing up an office building when you look so dashing running around trying to save everyone?” They reached out a hand to trace trembling muscles. “I mean - god. Just look at that.”
4) “What are you going to do?” the hero said. “Kidnap me and whisk me away to your evil lair. Wine and dine and try to seduce me to your side?” They trailed their hand along the villain’s side and smiled.
The villain’s eyes narrowed suspiciously. “Do you really think I am so stupid as to carry any information on my person for your grasping little hands?”
The hero sighed. “There was to hoping.” And they weren’t talking about any keys or data packets.
5) “You think I don’t see the way that you look at me?” the hero asked, pressing close to the villain. “All your games, all your dances…and all the time staring.”
“Know thy enemy.” They tried to sound cool.
“That’s it, if you say so,” the hero said, amused. Then they pressed a kiss, cruelly perhaps, to the villain’s lips just to see them lose all composure.