- Karkat takes to it really well. Sure, he spends more time yelling at the yarn for getting twisted and tangled, but his spacing is really even.
- Dave is awful, and he knows it, but he knits so damn much. He knits everyone presents and they’re all holey and loose as fuck but they wear them anyway.
- Jade is good, but shows very little interest. Every now and then she’ll make something small, particularly knitted animals, but she’s just not that interested.
- Sollux makes a massive fuss when Rose sits down with him. He doesn’t have time to learn to knit he barely sleeps because of how much time he spends coding, he has more important things to do than play with yarn. Except all of Rose’s red and blue yarn mysteriously disappears all the time. Hmm…
- Terezi doesn’t like knitting but she can crochet really fucking fast.
- Roxy already knew how to knit, and she made everyone a stripy scarf like her own. She and Rose have contests, which WV really loves to watch.
- Tavros actually approached Rose asking to learn. He originally wanted to knit his own stuff for cosplays, but knits just for the fun of it too.
- Vriska once knitted a really, really large blue square - large enough to cover an entire room, and now uses it as a rug. She never picked the needles up again.
- WV doesn’t knit, but crochets with Terezi. They prefer holding the yarn for someone else, but they do have their own projects that they work on. It’s not uncommon for WV, Terezi, Karkat, and Dave to sit in a circle all working on their woollen creations in silence (except for Karkat’s yelling, of course).
I used to be one of those people who think that she’d been touring with Opheliac for too long and that she should just ‘get over it’. Due to some recent events in my personal life, my abusive ex from 7 years ago still contacting me. I’ve realised just how much I’m not 'over it’. I really hate that I used to think like that.
Everyone shall sit under their own vine and fig tree And no one shall make them afraid They’ll be safe in the nation we’ve made
Happy 4/13! Celebrating with… a painting… because if there’s one thing Homestuck has done for me, is make me experiment in regards to art styles! And here’s a lil tribute to Wayward Vagabond and Peregrine Mendicant.. .it was great to see them again at the very end… the true heroes of the story……
Summary: At a cast party, your favorite song starts playing and you ask your best friend Jensen if he’ll dance with you.
Word Count: 995
Warnings: this might give you a cavity, drunk!Jared, cursing
A/N: Written for @wayward-mirage‘s Rat Pack Challenge! Sorry it’s past the deadline, I really suck.
“You almost ready?” Jensen called from the
living room as he buttoned up his cuff links.
You hummed and stepped into the hallway, black
heels clicking on hardwood floors. Jensen looked up from his task, his eyebrows
You look… amazing.” He coughed and stood,
meeting you by the door.
He helped you into your jacket as you blushed,
unsure of how to respond to his compliment. Opening the door for you, the two
of you made your way to the cast party to celebrate the 300th episode of
“There they are!” Jared’s voice boomed toward
you, followed closely by his hulking figure.
“Hey Jare, few drinks deep already, huh?” You
chuckled and adjusted his bowtie for him.
“Been waiting for you two! What took so long?
Some pre-party fuckin’?” He wiggled his eyebrows.