Tips for Cultivating Calmness
1. Try and develop a calm morning ritual instead of starting the day off in a stressful rush.
2. Notice how you tend to automatically respond to a stressful or irritating person or event.
3. Decide to not take things personally; be the kind of person who it’s hard to offend.
4. Develop an attitude of gratitude – and decide to be thankful for the little things in life.
5. Develop healthy ways of coping with stress (as stress is an inevitable part of life.)
6. Single task instead of multitasking (as it leads to fewer mistakes in the end.)
7. Make more time for quiet and reduce the constant noise.