And let’s not forget…
(1) Racial housing discrimination [where and when: New York City, 1973-1975] when the Department of Justice sued Trump and his father Fred in 1973 for housing discrimination at 39 sites around New York.
(2) Mafia ties [where and when: New York and Atlantic City, 1970s- ?] wherein Trump has been linked to the mafia many times over the years, with varying degrees of closeness…. There have been a string of other allegations, too, many reported by investigative journalist Wayne Barrett.
(3) Trump University [where and when: 2005-2010, online] — It was also never really a “university” by any definition, and it changed its name to the “Trump Entrepreneur Initiative,” because as its scamming of students occurred, the school was violating New York law by operating without an educational license.
(4) Tenant Intimidation [where and when: New York City, 1982-1986]
(5) The Four Bankruptcies [where and when: 1991, 1992, 2004, 2009]
(6) The undocumented Polish workers [where and when: New York City, 1980] in which Trump took advantage of their labor.
(7) Antitrust Violations [where and when: New Jersey, 1986]
(8) Refusing to Pay Workers and Contractors [where and when: various, 1980s-present]
(9) The Cuban Embargo [where and when: Cuba, 1998-present]
Read details on the above along with additional crimes via The Atlantic’s article: “A rough guide to the many scandals of Donald J. Trump”
ALSO! >>> The petition on Change.org, “Electoral College: Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19″ can now be found on my blog’s page “7 Ways To Remain Politically Active!” along with other great information!