This is like…….. the most recent white mom trend ok so don’t judge too hard but I swear by it it’s so easy to make and if you have a few spoons you can make multiple batches at the same time and then save them for later when you’re hungry but can’t do anything.
- Get a container (mason jars are the trendy thing but it really doesn’t matter so much)
- Put in some quick oats
- Put in anything else you want in your oatmeal (I like frozen blueberries, cinnamon, honey, and chia seeds)
- Put in water or any type of milk (you want roughly the same amount of oatmeal and liquid, a usual serving is half a cup of each)
- Mix it all up (I usually just close the jar and shake it)
- Put it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Eat it out of the container
You can theoretically use any type of oatmeal, but quick oats will be good to eat in about 30 minutes, while other types of oatmeal will generally need to stay in the fridge overnight. Feel free to experiment with things to mix in!