For months I’ve only every seen gifs of this but I finally got the digital copy so I have the extras, but the quality isn’t great cause I had to tape it from my phone but here it is. Katie being totally adorable before being eaten by a “giant giant water dinosaur”.
Yo this next water dino is going to blow your mind. This is the Shonisaurus. He may be lookin like a fish o a dolphin or something, but he a dino true n true. The Shonisaurus was an Ichthyosaur and the largest one found 2 date. Some being 15 meters (fitty feet) and a second species being ^ to 21 meters (sevetty feet). Th3se guys inhabited tha seas of the late Triassic.
N I bet some of yall r thinking right now, “I wish there was some modern art or somethin wit dis rascal in it”. I know I was. So feast your eyes on this next piece of art and enjoy. Surrealism at its finest yo.
(tha artist claims its da Shonisaurus but Ima have to say its a diff ichthyosaur fo sho)
and Phil video in the London Apartment in order
I made a list of every single Dan and Phil video that they
have uploaded since they first moved into their, (now old), London apartment. I
have left out any YouTube Red videos but have included videos from all 6 channels,
(danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, danisnotinteresting, LessAmazingPhil,
DanandPhilGAMES and DanandPhilCRAFTS).
If you think the order is wrong or any of the links are
incorrect please let me know and I will try to correct it.
(coffee, Amp energy drink, seltzer water, grenadine, maple syrup, Kool-aid, ice, edible glitter, gumballs, gummy dinosaurs)
Aww, c’mon, you don’t really wanna know what’s in a Mabel Juice, do you? The experience is best if it contains a bit of mystery. Plus it’s different every time! You aren’t gonna make me structure your experience, are you, Dipper?
…okay, fine, this one’s two cups of coffee, two cups of seltzer water, a tablespoon of grenadine, a tablespoon of maple syrup, six ounces of the cherry kind of Amp energy drink, ten ounces of the cherry Kool-Aid Mom bought a week ago, three gumballs, and a teaspoon of edible glitter. Oh, and some gummy dinosaurs, cause Dad kept saying I was gonna choke on the plastic ones.
1. At first glance - very shy, but polite. Will give you helpful directions to the library, maybe do the washing up for you, etc. Likes to be busy and is anxious when bored.
Awkward but means well.
2. Luvs knowledge. Often in the library, spends spare money on books (but rarely reads them in their entirety). An unapologetic hoe for museums and documentaries relating to their interests. Reads non-fiction and research articles for fun (u get the idea).
3. Will mentally kill you and neatly dispose of your remains if you spell something wrong, incorrectly quote a fact, or make them hold an infant (remaining completely poker-faced throughout).
4. Ridiculous. Can either quote Shakespeare verbatim, remember the release dates of all their favourite director’s films, spout endless scientific information, or all three, but also spams the group chat with pictures of possums eating trash and gives them all names and characters. If they seemed chill before, this confirms the ‘no chill’/’chaotic neutral’ -ness of the INTP.
5. Somewhere, there’s a little peanut sized thing which is the INTP’s heart. This is like those ‘Grow a Dinosaur in water’ kits, most of the time it’s just bobbing about nonchalantly but then suddenly something violates the INTP’s logic and it swells up and overpowers them. The INTP on strong feelings is a mess.