Sombra:*schlap schlap schlap* Widowmaker, crying into her palms at 1 in the morning, watching the late night cooking channel on her 70" flat screen golden rimmed television, while wearing a pink robe and sitting on her $1,399.99 red velvet sofa drinking $25,000 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild: Sombra pleaze stop zis you are getting wet flipper printz on zee floor
When one of the biggest movie stars of the last 10 years refers to herself as “so gay” on one of the most-watched late-night television shows on the air, it forces people to reconfigure how they think about what it means to be “gay” and who and what that term includes. Suddenly, anyone who only knew Stewart as “that girl from ‘Twilight’” and “Robert Pattinson’s ex girlfriend,” is confronted by her sexuality in a new and startling way, and it upends assumptions about the community, which is exactly why coming out is still so crucial.
A/N: i didn’t proof read it, I’m sorry. And sorry if you’re allergic to roses
Y/N sat with Liz in the lunchroom , hearing their friends talking about Spider-Man once again. “He brings hope to the city. It’s like, we know that someone is looking out for us.” One of them said. Y/N thought about all the things the man has done for the city. I wonder if his life is good, if he’s happy in his real life, Y/N thought.
The topic was quickly changed when an announcement for Homecoming was made over the blaring intercom. “Students, don’t forget to buy your tickets for Homecoming next Friday.” The voice boomed, making all of the students start talking about the event.
Liz turned to Y/N, “So,” she said taking a bite from her food, “who are you going to the dance with?” All of their friends tuned in to what the two girls were saying.
Y/N shrugged her shoulders. She wanted to go with Peter Parker, the smartest kid at Midtown High, if she went in the first place. Homecoming is going to be crowded and loud, with a bunch of annoying kids. Y/N didn’t want that. “I don’t think I’m going, actually. I’m probably gonna spend my night watching TV or something.” Y/N said, shaking her head like it was nothing.
“But Y/N,” one of her friends said enthusiastically, “You have to go! Peter is probably going, you should too!” She nodded her head behind Y/N. Y/N looked behind her to see Peter and Ned eating their lunch a few tables away. But he’s going to be dancing and hanging out with a girl that isn’t me, she thought.
Y/N smiled, “As much as I would love to go with him, it’s not gonna happen. He’s probably taking a super pretty girl with him and he’ll have a blast. Just,” she trailed off, starting to get quieter,“just not with me.” Y/N sighed, slumping her shoulders. Liz looked over at her giving her a sympathetic smile. “If you don’t want to go, you don’t have to. It would be nice if you went though.”
Y/N returned the smile, “Thanks for understanding Liz.” Liz nodded her head, “Anytime.” She gave her attention back to her friends to hear the rest of their thoughts.
Peter Parker sat a few tables away, having the same conversation that Y/N was having. “Are you going to ask her to Homecoming?” Ned asked Peter looked at his friend as if he was crazy. “W-What? No. Never. I can barely form a sentence around her, let alone ask her out.” Peter said as he gazed down at his lap. He looked back up to her, admiring her from behind. Y/N turned around and Peter quickly looked away and muttered “Oh God.”
Ned looked confused at the teenager. Peter’s face was beet red, “I think she saw me. Oh God,oh God, she saw me staring at her man.”
Ned looked over at the girl who was now facing her friends talking. “I don’t think she did. Just breathe, she probably didn’t see. I mean you turned your head so fast that you might have whiplash.” He chuckled. Peter sighed, “Maybe you’re right.”
“Right about what?” Michelle asked as she reached the table with the two boys.
“Well, I asked Peter if he was asking Y/N to the dance and he started staring at her. She turned around and might’ve caught him.” Ned explained to the Michelle as she sat down. Peter hit Ned’s shoulder with the back of his hand, “Dude. Seriously?”
“What?” Ned asked, completely clueless at Peter’s new beacon of embarrassment. Before their bickering cold continue, Michelle started talking. “Actually, while I was walking over here, I heard that she wasn’t going. And I might’ve heard,” she stated trying to be dramatic, “that she was super bummed out that you were probably going with a different girl that isn’t her.”
Peter sat shocked. “You’re lying.” He said. There is no way that the girl he has had a crush on for years, is into him. Him of all people.
“I wouldn’t lie about true love, Parker.” Michelle replied, kind of mockingly.
“How are you going to ask her?” Ned asked. Peter was messing with the cuffs of her sleeves. “I-I don’t think I will.”
Ned looked shocked. “You have to. You finally have a chance to be with her.” Peter looked around, “I’m too scared. Besides, she said she didn’t want to go and I respect that.”
“Your loss,” Michelle said opening one of her books.
It was the Friday night of Homecoming and Y/N sat on her couch surrounded by her fluffy blankets, with a show paused on the TV screen and a water bottle in hand. She was on her phone talking to Liz, giving some advice for her outfit. “Should I wear the silver earrings I got for my birthday?” Liz asked. “Yeah, they match your dress very well.” Y/N replied, taking a sip of her drink.
“Y/N are you sure you don’t want to go? I might have an extra dress.” Liz asked, she didn’t want her friend to be alone while everyone else was having a blast.
“Yeah I’m sure. I’m fine with my TV shows and blankets. Go have fun!” Y/N stated, assuring the girl that everything would be fine. “You sure?” Liz asked, wanting to make sure her friend was okay.
“100%.” Y/N replied with a smile on her fave that she knew Liz couldn’t see. “Alright, I have to go. My date is here. If you need anything call me.” Liz said, while Y/N heard shuffling in the background. “See you later Ms. Allen.” Y/N said chuckling to herself. “You too.”
Y/N sat on the cuddled into her blankets as she clicked play on her TV remote. As soon as the show started, there was knock on the front door. Y/N was confused, was it Liz? She got up to answer the door.
Y/N opened the door, do just her body was seen. She was greeted with the smiling yet nervous face of Peter Parker, holding a bouquet of red roses with a backpack on his back and a couple grocery bags filled with chips, candy and other snacks. Y/N stood in front of him, lips parted slightly.
“P-Peter. What are you doing here?” She asked with wide eyes. Peter glanced down at his old shoes. “I heard that you were, uh,” he looked back up at her, “I heard you were spending the night in on-on Homecoming so, I wanted to join you. If that’s okay.” He stammered biting his bottom lip.
Y/N smiled widely, opening the door all the way. “Come on in.” If it was anyone else at the door, she would’ve probably made up an excuse. But it wasn’t anyone else, it was her crush. Peter smiled back. He walked through the door, waiting for her to indicate where he could go.
Y/N shut the door and moved to face him. Peter looked at the flowers in his hand, “These are f-for you.” He handed you the flowers.
The girl smiled, “Thanks Pete.” She called me Pete, was all he could think about as Y/N went to put the flowers in a vase. She quickly came back after putting the vase in a good spot.
“You can sit down Peter.” Y/N said as he followed her to the couch.
“Seems like you were having a real party, huh?” Peter said sarcastically with a small smile on his lips, seeing the TV and her blankets. “What gave it away?” Y/N replied back with the same amount of sarcasm.
“I brought food.” Peter emptied out the two grocery bags with the snacks onto the couch between the two of them. Y/N smiled. Tonight was going to be fun.
Peter turned and looked at the clock to see it was one in the morning. All night was spent with him and Y/N getting to know each other,cracking jokes, and watching bad late night TV shows. It was like they had known each other for their entire lives. She fell asleep a while ago, her head resting on Peter’s chest, with a blanket wrapped securely around the pair. He sat there, playing with her hair, glad that he skipped Homecoming. Peter sighed contently, looking back up at the TV which now had the news on. A robbery at fifth and third. “Shit,” he muttered, moving Y/N off of his chest and onto the couch.
He dashed out her front door with only his backpack in hand, with his Spider-Man suit inside.
Y/N woke up 10 the next morning still on the couch, with all the snacks from last night littering the floor. It was fun hanging out with Peter. She was kind of happy that she didn’t spend Homecoming alone. She searched for her phone to check the time. Once she found the device she saw a text from Peter.
Hey, sorry I had to leave. My Aunt called me and said that I had to go back home. Maybe we can do this again sometime at my place?
Y/N smiled at the text. Maybe I can get the guy of my dreams, she thought as she typed a reply.
Hey can you do a dating would include with either kj apa or Archie Andrews?” (Writing about Archie Andrews soon)
Authors Note: I’m still writing on two imagines that got requested, and I’m trying to finish them as soon as possible. But besides this:School started so it means I need to study a lot and Weekends are then my time relief. So when you request something please don’t think there is a due until I finished the Requestion. But I’m trying my best!xx
- everyone would love you guys as a couple
- KJ would always mention in everything
- you’re his princess
- long and passionate kisses is the reason why you both are so in love with each other
- watching how KJ is doing his job in acting
- KJ would take you out every weekend
- no fights
- being the cutest couple worldwide
- everything is literally passionate in your relationship
- spending as much time as possible
- planing already the future
- being silly/goofy together
- ass grabing
- KJ is overprotective AS HECK
- make out sessions
- doing Photo-Battles on Snapchat or Instagram Story
- making jokes about each other
- I think KJ is the type of boyfriend that would go with you everytime on a concert
- forehead kisses
- Netflix & Chill (non Sexual)
- sometimes you guys have those “Chill out” days on the weekend, where you both just off your phones and enjoy the time together
Finally got around to watching ep 5. Late night Haikyuu!! practice sketches! Athletic and dynamic bodies are so fun to draw. Also the entire cast of Haikyuu is so handsome (ಥ﹏ಥ) if I tried picking a favorite I’d end up listing everyone… And that’s why… I ended up drawing so many different characters for just a sketch dump LMAO oh well.
- You are his number one kryptonite, seeing you would calm him down and remember not to be such a dick
- He TOTALLY changes around you, like??? No one would ever imagine him as a hopeless romantic but with you he’s this whole other person, without the cold hard exterior
- He’s not used to this kind side of himself that you bring out, and he does everything he can to impress you like you guys first time he did that cliche rose petals on bed with candles and music
- seeing the open tabs on his phone from wikihow saying “How not to be an asshole” ever since he liked you
- MEGA protective and always on your side, defending you to the end and god forbid someone stares at you for too long
- skips school w you, driving you to the beach to just relax, eat some food
- He could check you out foreverrrrr, and he doesn’t care if you catch him he just winks ;)))))
- mega flirt w you he’ll use the cheesiest pickup lines on you even though you’re already dating
- he has a motorcycle this is canon no it’s not im a liar but I wish it was and he’ll go for rides w you
- he loves having you on his lap even if there’s no need for it, and slides his arms around your waist
- he’s hella touchy and if he gets jealous all hell breaks loose he’ll never ever let you go and make sure to kiss you, and will definitely stare down whoever dare stare at you for more than 5 seconds
- contrary to what you’d think he’s so great at comforting you when you’re sad, you don’t even have to explain to him in the moment he’ll understand instantly and just hug you and let you cry it out
- Bryce hitting on you and Monty beating the shit out of him threatening to kill him, intimidating, “Never look at Y/N. Don’t even think of Y/N. If you get near Y/N again, the second I see you you’re dead. You hear me?”
- LATE NIGHT NETFLIX WATCHING
- Late night drives to fast food places yes yes yes
“Nope,” Chat Noir admits, trying to
keep any disappointment from sneaking into his tone. He’d never slept over at
someone’s house before. His father was far
too protective to have him do something like that.