A Follow Forever Type Post:
These people are, for me, for the most part, the greatest things about tumblr. I wandered around, lost as could be and completely aimless for the longest time before finding these fabulous, hilarious, sweet and kind and sometimes awkward people with which to share my even more awkward existence.
I am really bad at these, and I feel like I forget the most obvious people whenever I try to do them, so it is very possible that I will be coming back to edit this in, oh, five hours because I realize that I’ve forgotten Allie. I always forget Allie.
Anyway, here are the blogs that I will most certainly never unfollow, even if they like… burned down a forest or something.
- Lex. How do I even begin to describe Lex? Lex is flawless. One time, she punched Catelyn Stark in the face. It was terrifying for all of us. But honestly, I don’t know anyone quite like Lex. At all. In the whole world of people I know. She is loud and opinionated and her use of caps-lock rubs off on you really quickly, and she is hilarious and a complete enabler when it comes to convincing me to write smut at two in the morning. She is the Robert to my Ned, through and through.
- Emily. I have known Emily for like, two weeks. Which is weird, because it feels like I have known her forever. She uses caps-lock, too, but that’s really all Lex’s fault. Mainly, she is a Jaime Lannister loving, Nikolaj stalking sweetie. She is all around easy to talk to and easy to make friends with and easy to go on about nothing with for hours. And hours. At two in the morning.
- Chelsea. For the longest time, I was like the only person I knew who wasn’t following Chelsea. Which was weird. So I followed her. True facts. But she is my amazing fantastic writing swan princess of Arya/Gendry goodness. And I adore her and she is amazing.
- Stephie. Stephie runs like five-thousand blogs. And I’m over here barely keeping control of one. She has a tag named ‘sho is a goddess’ so obviously she has a level head on her shoulders. Just kidding. But seriously, her blog is always quality and her love for Sansa in the face of all the Sansa haters is inspiring.
- Allie. I always manage to forget Allie, which is by no means because she is forgettable. Allie was my first tumblr friend, back when I was terrible at making them. And I basically just lived in her ask box for like a week perpetrating horrible horrible small talk. But she put up with me because she is the sweetest person I know, I think. And her smile is super adorable. And I feel like her blog is really under appreciated, but it is one of my absolute favorites.
- Luinae. Her name is so unlike anything I’ve ever seen before that I always refrain from typing it because I think I’ll do it wrong. But she is my wife. And our child is Michelle Fairley/Cat. We have great genes. You can’t deny it. Her blog is A+. Funny, GoT packed and she is just witty as fuck. And sweet. Gosh, all you guys are so sweet.
- Mike. I mean Laurel. But seriously her name is Mike now. I became friends with Mike because her URL had me on the floor laughing my ass off and finally I just needed to know her. Again, GoT flavored blog, but also all sorts of general flailing and adorableness. GO LOOK AT A PICTURE OF THIS GIRL SHE IS ADORABLE I CAN’T.
- Donna. WHAT DO I EVEN SAY ABOUT DONNA? Donna is interesting and brilliant and opinionated and witty and on rare occasions ranty but always in such a perfectly rational way. I am her biggest stan. She leads a life that I find adorable and stalkable and WONDERFUL in so many ways, and she is always encouraging me to hurry the fuck up with ADwD. With caps-lock.
- Chynna. PRONOUNCED CHINA FYI. She is my partner in crime, the Jon Snow to my… Sho. We Robb banks and cruise around Canada and all sorts of other interesting things that would make an amazing TV show. Another one of my very first tumblr friends, I luff this girl.
- Aline. My writing buddy. This girl is brilliant. I can’t even understand it. Her writing is flawless. Every single thing about it is amazing and she makes me feel horrible about my own writing and inspires me to learn all at the same time. If you’re not following her, you should be, because her way with prose is beautiful and just GUH there are no words for her words. She would be able to find words. But she’s my tumblr sister so GUH.
- Vanessa. I FORGOT VANESSA. Who I always call Victoria in my head for some reason. But she is my fangirling partner extraordinaire, and her blog is great and sometimes she gets bitchy anons but fuck them because she is great.