- Who said “I love you” first: Alex blurts it out on their first date. He says it almost jokingly after Lafayette takes him to all of his favorite places in one night but then Lafayette says it back and sounds sincere and Alex just kisses him.
- Who would have the other’s picture as their phone background: They are each others background. Lafayette lounging at the beach shirtlessly reading a book is Alex’s background while Lafayette’s is Alex drunkenly flipping the bird at the sky.
- Who leaves notes written in fog on the bathroom mirror: Lafayette does but it’s not how you’d expect. They wake up and neither are really in the mood to speak after a shower because they’re feeling loose and relaxed so while Alex is looking in the mirror, Laf will walk up behind him hug him from behind. Resting his chin on Alex’s head and they talk via the mirror fog until they are out of fog.
- Who buys the other cheesy gifts: Laffayette just spoils Alex. He has an upsurd amount of money and buys Alex everything that he sees that reminds him of Alex. This means he buys Alex all the ravenclaw merch he sees (even tho Alex insists he’s a slytherin). Laf also buys them a bunch of matching sets. Like couples mugs that say ‘I love you more’ & ‘I love you most’. Or a matching robe set.
- Who initiated the first kiss: It was a mutual thing. They were both studying together. It was after two am and they were both tired but Alex looked at Lafayette and was reminded yet again about how
he was and Laf looked at Alex and was reminded how gorgeous he was and they both just leaned in for a kiss. This led to some fooling around on the couch they were sitting on much to Burr’s annoyance because Alex and Burr were roomates and Burr sat on that couch.
- Who kisses the other awake in the morning: Laf kisses Alex awake slowly and basically rolls over onto Alex and hovers over him and kisses him awake deeply and Alex wakes up everyday boxed in by Lafayette and unbelievably happy.
- Who starts tickle fights: Laf starts the tickle fights when Alex is ignoring him. Like Alex won’t intentionally do it but gets really engrossed in his work sometimes so Laf gets his attention by tickling him. This leads to a very startled Alex just curling into the fetal position with Laf straddeling him in bed while Alex is crying with laughter under him.
- Who asks who if they can join the other in the shower: They shower together every morning. This is a result of the daily morning sex. They figure it’s more efficient to clean up together plus Lafayette loves to wash Alex’s hair for him. He finds it relazing. Alex loves it as well.
- Who surprises the other in the middle of the day at work with lunch: Lafayette surprises Alex. He brings them homemade food because he knows Alex won’t refuse food he put work into making. Then they sit in his office for about an hour eating and talking about whatever problem in sitting on Alex’s desk and Lafayette’s day.
- Who was nervous and shy on the first date: Alex was super nervous because he has been known to screw things up and he really didn’t want to screw this up because it was Laf, it was his best friend. But as the date went on and Laf took his to his favorite restraunt, his favorite arcade, his favorite bar, he couldn’t see himself screwing this up.
- Who kills/takes out the spiders: Alex does but only because Lafayette doesn’t see the point. Alex gets rid of them grudgingly though. Like he’ll grumbling under his breath the entire time he’s getting rid of them.
- Who loudly proclaims their love when they’re drunk: They both do it. They do it sober. They’re just constantly proclaiming their love for each other. Lafayette is so in love with Alex. Like everything about him from the inside out and Alex is just always in awe that he managed to get with Lafayette. Neither can contain overwhemling love they feel for each other and really have to let it out into words.