When you forget how to love yourself,
1. No matter how broken, your heart will always pump blood through your veins, because it’s sole purpose is to make sure you survive today.
2. A butterfly can never see its own wings, and therefore cannot know how stunningly beautiful it is. People are like that, too.
3. If you choose to be kind to yourself, it means you are better than the people who hurt you.
4. You have made people feel like they’re special and that’s the biggest gift you could ever give to someone.
5. Every single soul on this planet deserves to be loved. You are no exception.
6. Every time you leave the house the sun is so happy to see you it can’t stop itself from caressing your skin with its warmth.
7. When your mother first held you in her arms, right after you were born, she felt complete for the first time in her life.
8. Someone out there, a soul you don’t yet know, is wondering how it would feel like to know somebody like you.
9. It’s okay to have a bad day. Or a bad week. Or a bad month. Or a bad year.
10. You are always, always enough. Even on the days you don’t quite know how to love your own self.
— Poetic Moon Child (When you forget how to love yourself)