Pasta and Tomato Salad
Only 103 calories!
100g pasta shells
175g sweetcorn kernels
4 sticks of celery, washed and sliced
4 tomatoes, skinned, quartered and seeded
chopped parsley to garnish
For the dressing:
150 ml low-fat natural yoghurt (or a vegan alt)
4 tbsp (60ml) tomato juice
¼ tsp (1.25 ml) Worcestershire sauce
salt and freshly found black pepper to taste
2 tsp (10 ml) chopped fresh oregano
1. Cook the pasta shells and sweetcorn in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse under running cold water.
3. Combine pasta and sweetcorn with the celery and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl
4. Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad, tossing well.
5. Spoon into a serving dish, sprinkle with parsley, cover and chill for about 30 minutes before serving.