And here’s the finished product. First ever conversion I did.. Not so much conversion work to be done but still!
Games Workshop’s Vindicare Assassin made into Marvel’s Deadpool!
(Who’s up for Tacos?)
Rules: Tell me your favourite character from 10 fictional works (shows, movies, novels, etc) and tag 10 people.
1. Warhammer 40,000: Talos
2. Fallout: Nick Valentine
3. Lord of the Rings: the Balrog
4. Tom Clancy stuff: Kapkan (Rainbow Six Siege)
5. Star Wars: the Deathwatch. Yes, all of them.
6. Sitcoms: Frasier Crane
7. Comics turned to movies: Marv (Sin City)
8. Law and Order: Stabler from SVU
9. Cartoons: the Scotsman (Samurai Jack)
10. Action movies: Judge Dredd
I don’t think I have 10 followers that would do this (though I tag anyone who would like to) so to make it up to you I’ll throw in the bonus of the 3 characters I dislike the most and why. Might be some unpopular opinions here… No particular order.
1. Fallout: Hancock. People love him because “muh tolerance” but the dude is such a huge junky he literally turned himself into a zombie. Must’ve rediscovered the recipe for krokodil. #degeneracy
2. Star Wars: General Grievous. The dude’s got 4 arms and a robot body yet Will Smith put up a better fight in the opening credits for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. “Mediocre!” -Immortan Joe
3. Batman. Matter of fact, he’s number 1. Such a hero, content to let more people die again and again, but so long as he doesn’t kill anyone it’s ok. Hang up your fursona and tell the Punisher there’s an opening in Gotham City.
Hey, I love your work, dude, but are you sure you won't do a Warhammer comic? Not knowing a lot about source material hasn't stopped you before. Anyway, have a good day!
Yeah, but it’s also ended up with a lot of annoyed (or, at least, loooong ones) comments explaining what I missed, how did I not know about so-and-so, and other bits of things that keep me from ever looking at it again. XD I’m not saying it’ll never happen, buuuut there you go.