Everyone’s screaming, “But where is White Diamond!??!?” and I just have this mental image of her in some tropical planet, chilling with her Pearl holding a piña colada for her and with her ship’s communication systems muted and all the screens reading “28377 missed calls from Yellow and 8292994728 missed calls from Blue.”
She so doesn’t have time for this shit.
- To see how the CGs broke it to Greg that Steven had given himself over to Homeworld for trial.
- To see Steven try to explain all of this to Lars’ parents and Sadie.
- WHITE DIAMOND, GODDAMNIT.
- For Rhodonite and Padparadscha to fuse. I really wanna know what their version of Sardonyx would look/be like.
- For Steven to question Pearl about Pink Diamond’s shattering. Specifically bringing up everything Blue Zircon brought up at the trial.
- To find out who Pearl used to belong to once and for all.
- For the Off Colors and Lars to make it back to Earth, but not for a couple episodes. That way, Steven has to travel back and forth a bit and maybe even learn the things that the CGs refuse to tell him. Because regardless of their reasons, it’s gone on too long to be anything but harmful to everyone’s best interests.
Ok so with these last episodes, to be specific, ‘The Trial’, most of us if not all have come to the conclusion or at least suspicion that Yellow Diamond shattered Pink Diamond and her behavior was obviously giving it away:
There’s something that still doesn’t really fit here…
“I was there. I saw it with my own eye. I watched the leader of the Crystal Gems – Rose Quartz – shatter Pink Diamond!”
Now, it’s not that wise to trust a gem’s perception and vision, when she only has one eye and a ‘gem eye’.
And hear me out here, because this is a bit nuts, what if she can see well but her eye-gem-vision allows her to see everything with a red filter?
And… what two colors look pink like Rose Quartz when mixed?
Red and White
We know gems can shapeshift into almost anything so how about a Diamond shapeshifting into a smaller gem?
What about the common knowledge that only a Diamond can shatter another Diamond?
So what if not Yellow Diamondbut White Diamond?
But that brings a lot more questions…
Why would YD try to cover WD? And why did WD even shatter PD to begin with?
But until more proof, like a Zircon, I rest my case.
I’m still not sure what this mural means but I see Rose holding a diamond and another gem in front of her with her arm lifted. In the past I saw people saying this was YD but looking at her desing and WD mural, I can almost confirm that’s indeed WD.
Honestly that’s all I have until here.
I really NEED to see White Diamond and find out more about her.
Padparadscha Sapphire’s power might not be as broken as we think. Her mind can only calculate predictions of the past, right? What if she can actually deduce what has already happened that no one knows? For example, who shattered Pink Diamond? If Steven took her to the site in Korea and let her see the palanquin, could she theoretically recreate the scene in her mind with enough practice?