Don’t think about
Lance making a deal with Lotor so he can go home
- Don't think about Hunk wanting his best friend back and not wanting to be alone
- Don't think about Keith needing someone to compete with because he misses lance’s competitive
- Don’t think about Pidge using her tech to try contacting Lance, putting the team at risk
- Dont imagine Allura missing the flirting from Lance which would make her laugh and she loved it
- Dont imagine Shiro, seeing Lance with Lotor, and feeling betrayed
- Dont imagine Coran missing his talks with Lance and all his antics
- Dont imagine Lance getting manipulated by Lotor into staying with the galra.
Keith turning full galra
- He would feel as if he betrayed everyone
- Allura wouldn’t talk to him for weeks
- Pidge tried to make him laugh as a replacement for Lance’s jokes.
- It didn’t work.
- Hunk tried to make him happy by cooking food
- That didn’t work
- Shiro tried so so so hard to make Keith come out his room
- It doesn’t work
- He misses Lance’s humour and hugs and late night talks
Pidge leaving the team to search for Matt and Sam on their own
- Shiro misses Pidge so so so much and just can’t be himself anymore without her
- Allura can’t have her talks and bonding with Pidge anymore
- Keith blaming himself for her leaving the team because he was so incompetent
- Hunk starts losing weight and using Pidge’s equipment to just be reminded of her
- Coran trying to make everyone laugh but failing and just crying and giving up.