Also???? I feel like somehow I’ve jumped into another dimension???? I don’t know why, it’s not disassociation by any means, but life feels different. Such includes;
1. Less people on the street than normal.
2. The bus arriving earlier because “there was not a lot of traffic”. Tied to first.
3. Stores that are always open are seemingly closed for no reason.
4. My dog is calm, which he never is.
5. I went to the Chinese market (which is type of convenience store down here) and there was none of their characteristic music on. It was dead silence with a Samsung notification tone popping up every few moments.
Anyways I’m just perturbed I never expected to dimension jump like David Haller and I want to go back to my old dimension thank you very much