1: Are you named after someone? NOpe. Not that I know of? There are some Margarets on my dad’s side and I guess Meghan is sort of a version of that but Meh. Nobody in particular.
2: When is the last time you cried? A while, maybe a month or so? ish? full on sobbing it’s been a lot longer lot lot. I hate crying.
3: Do you like your handwriting? It’s tolerable. I don’t hate it, but I don’t love it either. Sometimes it looks like a cross between my mom’s and my dad’s which is odd to me.
4: What is your favorite lunch meat? Very thinly shaved ham.
5: Do you have kids? Happily Childfree!
6: If you were another person, would you be friends with you? No, probably not I’ve only successfully been long term friends with a very few people.
7: Do you use sarcasm? Rudimentary sarcasm, possibly? I don’t know I really have no idea what i do.
8: Do you still have your tonsils? Yep.
9: Would you bungee jump? Depends on the day and the situation.
10: What is your favorite kind of cereal? Cinnamon Life.
11: Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I try to remember to do that but honestly not all the time, maybe 50% of the time.
12: Do you think you’re a strong person? I think I have my moments of amazing strength and astounding weakness.
13: What is your favorite ice cream flavor? CHocolate chip cookie dough or birthday cake.
14: What is the first thing you notice about people? Usually not much, I’m very unobservant, random inconsequential things.
15: Red or pink? The pink of Jin’s eartips when he gets happy and excited.
16: What is the least favorite physical thing you like about yourself? Curvy body type.
17: What color pants and shoes are you wearing now? Dark Grey sweatpants, green slippers.
18: What was the last thing you ate? Red Velvet Mini Kit Kat Bar
19: What are you listening to right now? The sounds of the night through my open screen door
20: If you were a crayon, what color would you be? silver
22: Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom <3
23: Favorite sport to watch? Skateboarding
24: Hair color? Dark brown and white/grey
25: Eye color? Blue
26: Do you wear contacts? I can / I have them / but I have very dry eyes. Also as a life-long glasses wearer I feel naked and weird without my glasses.
27: Favorite food to eat? CAKE & Hamburgers (meat cake)
28: Scary movies or comedy? Comedy all the way.
29: Last movie you watched? ????? don’t actually know.
30: What color of shirt are you wearing? dark blue/grey black flannel.
31: Summer or winter? Gross, probably winter? I don’t know Summer nights winter days.
32: Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
33: What book are you currently reading? None at the moment.
34: Who do you miss right now? Me as a 9 year old.
35: What is on your mouse pad? N/A (magic mouse whoop!), here’s one of my desktops from my work computer instead:
36: What is the last TV program you watched? A TV Program on the TV / made for the TV? Mama’s Family. Otherwise Monsta X Xray.
37: What is the best sound? Box Fan when you fall asleep
38: Rolling Stones or The Beatles? Stones
39: What is the furthest you have ever traveled? Physically? Rhode Island. Mentally I took acid once and hung out in the Wheel Of Time verse for an hour or so it was awesome (don’t do drugs drugs are bad).
40: Do you have a special talent? Smoking a fuckload of Weed constantly. (don’t do drugs drugs are bad).
- they are over the top drama queens about everything but mostly their home remedies
- everything might as well be a drug transaction
- “hey, pshh, hey you, you want some drugs?” “are you talking about those pills that get rid of my cat’s allergy” “man you really know how to kill the mood”
- “i got the stuff” “just give me my damn ibuprofen”
- feeling ill??? drink tea, lots of tea, with honey,
- “do you want a jar of honey?” “why???” “fucking flu season, it’ll kill you if you don’t get your shit together”
- they have an endless supply of everything
- pocketfulls of homemade cough drops
- current theory is that the real pukwudgies act as suppliers for anything the pukwudgie students need
- “why don’t you just buy the stuff instead?” “not everyone has there ass full of money kevin, plus i profit off of this”
- they are sharks, if you borrow money or owe them anything they will hunt you down
- a thunderbird went missing
- they were found and still in one piece but still
- the older pukwudgies will fucking murder anyone who makes their younger housemates cry
- they know alot about poison, stuff that’s not even allowed at ilvermorny
- the wampus house has a betting pool and if there’s trouble getting money they call a pukwudgie
- they are all about ‘good vibes’
- “you’re really killing my vibes”
- except the ones who aren’t who respond with “are you fucking high or something, what are you gonna do next??? start throwing peace signs around”
- they do, ironically of course (it’s not ironic, at least not any more)
- contests on who can drink the most coffee, no one ever really sleeps after that
- late night conversations that are so random
- “once a penguin bit my finger” “ what the hell???”
- “who thought chocolate and peanut butter was a good idea??? bc man were they right"
- “how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?” “378” “what the fuck?”
- “im really gay” “that’s nice, me too except im really bi”
- they always end up laughing so hard that their sides hurt
- pukwudgies who tell you to get your shit together and don’t sugarcoat anything
- “my boyfriend wants to go out but im not feeling it” “then dont”
- “there’s just so much going on” “then take a break”
- putting their foot down and telling you to take care of yourself first, that it’s okay not to hang out with friends and it’s okay wanting to be alone
- they give the best advice but that’s only bc the real pukwudgies have a soft spot for daytime tv and the student pukwudgies end up hearing about all the morals of the story
- some pukwudgies are not really into the whole home remedy thing and instead get hella cool archery lessons from real pukwudgies and watch over their younger housemates
- profits from selling home remedies are split evenly throughout the house (there’s a lot of money to go around), or used to buy things for the common room like a tv so when real pukwudgies visit they can can watch all the tv they want
- the pukwudgies are really fond of the other pukwudgies, both sides deny this but it’s the truth
Junghan: “I hear her hair is insured for 10,000 dollars”
S.Coups: “Don’t have sex, because you will get pregnant and die. Don’t have sex in the missionary position, don’t have sex standing up, just don’t do it, okay! Promise? Okay, now everybody take some rubbers.”
Joshua: I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school.. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everybody would eat it and be happy..”
Seungkwan: “She doesn’t even go here!”
Wonwoo: “I just have a lot of feelings”
Mingyu:” Is your muffin buttered? …. Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?”
Hoshi:” Oh hi! Did you want to buy some drugs?”
Dino: “What are marijuana tablets?”
Jun: “She is fabulous. But she is evil.”
Grool… I meant to say cool and then I started to say great.”
Woozi: “Talk to me again and I’ll kick your ass!”
DK: “I love seeing teachers outside of school. It’s like seeing a dog walk on its’ hind legs”
Vernon: “ Yo, yo, yo. All you sucka MC’s ain’t got nothing on me, from my grades to my rhymes you can’t touch Kevin G. I’m a mathlete, so nerd is inferred but forget what you heard I’m like James Bond the third. Shaken not stirred I’m Kevin Gnapoor. The G’s silent when I sneak in your door. I make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don’t play like Shaggy, you’ll know it was me, cuz the next time you see her she’ll be like “ohhh Kevin G.”
HEY! I love your analyses! So, I've been thinking about the twins lately.... Everyone seems to think that they are really dumb and stupid, but they've actually shown some signs of intelligence! I think that they just don't care or pay attention to anything... Plus, do you think that they could be under the influence of some kind of substance? Especially Tuffnut, I think he looks "stoned" all the time! It's the only way I can explain their behavior. What do you think?
Thanks so much! :) And dude… you bring up quite an really interesting thought. I could totally go with it.
I, too, totally believe that the twins aren’t idiots. They have quite a lot of aptitude for intelligence: their vocabulary is actually impressive; they demonstrate unique talents like needlework, poetry, and literary analysis; and they successfully execute many plans they contrive. The twins seem to be lazy and disinterested in Dragon Academy matters moreso than stupid. I talk a bit about my interpretation of their behavior and how it affects perceptions of their actually decent intelligence here, but I want to talk about it even more. I have a long analysis outlined for talking about the twins’ intelligence, but I haven’t gotten to finishing it quite yet. I want to answer everything in my askbox first. :)
I had not considered before that the twins maybe being influenced by some sort of substance. The more I think about it, the more I could agree with that sort of headcanon. These twins are risktakers who find great enjoyment in extreme experiences. Having a little bit too much dragon nip or mushrooms might be something down their alley. I don’t think it’s necessary to explain their behavior, but I certainly agree it could be in character… frankly it’s really easy for me to see, especially for Tuffnut Thorston.
For have you seen the size of Tuffnut’s pupils in Race to the Edge? I bet you have, being as you say yourself Tuffnut always looks stoned! His eyes are hugely dilated even in bright conditions. He almost always keeps his eyes droopy and half-lidded… and then the pupils are just so wide. Now I know part of that is the animators are not going into these details for a television series, but it does seem like his eyes are wider than anyone else’s. Even though Astrid and Hiccup have very wide pupils, too, they’ve got nothing on Tuffnut.
Check it out.
There’s a difference.
More pictures for more comparisons:
And now Tuffnut.
See the difference? His pupils are the widest proportionally in his irises by far.
This kid could be on something. He could definitely be stoned at various points of time… or lots of the time, who’s to say? Ruffnut’s eyes don’t seem dilated quite like his, but Tuffnut’s eyes are definitely unique. Completely and utterly adorable, but unique in their dilation.
It would also explain a lot when people don’t believe his claims of seeing things, such as happens in the fourth Race to the Edge episode, “When Darkness Falls.”
So yeah. I could go for an idea like that. I don’t think it’s necessary - I think Ruffnut and Tuffnut just having bizarre personalities and disinterest in Hiccup’s ideas suffices to explain their personality quirks - but I don’t think an idea like this hurts at all, either! If anything, you’re right: it could help explain a few things.
“It’s finally Valentine’s~! Y’ know what that means, right?!”
“Y’ want some drugs, kid?!It’ll be fifteen bucks!” He opens his trench coat, and there is no drugs– but rather, a large assortment of… candy. Skittles, M&Ms, a whole bunch of chocolates… Where’d he get all this stuff? Do we officially have a candy dealer around here? And why is it so unnecessarily expensive? What the hell?