Could you make some Claude husband headcanons? I love reading your kuroshitsuji imagines!
- Spiders are everwhere. If you’re scared of one in immediate sight, he’ll simply move it out of the room. He will not murder them or put them outside unless they’re poisonous or you’re genuinely terrified - he can smell the difference.
- He’s still Alois’ butler so you’d live in the Trancy manor with them.
- It’s hard to get Claude away from Alois because the child is so clingy and demanding and isn’t above ordering Claude away from you.
- Luckily, Alois really likes you so he never does that.
- You become like parents to Alois.
- Claude spoils you with roses, other flowers you love, chocolates he made himself and big fancy dinners and social events if you’re a social butterfly.
- If not, he keeps the library stocked up!
- You travel to a new country each month because he wants to show you the world and lowkey he wants to show off his knowledge of the world, too.
- He tap dances on the balcony outside your room to wake you up.
- If you’re lucky he’ll deign to come into the room to wake you gently - it depends on how irritated with Alois he is.
- Moonlit walks and private conversations - sometimes he uses the wind to carry declarations of love to your ears.
- He lacks the honour that other demons have so he has to learn how to be the husband you need.
- Will hold his tongue around you because he knows humans are quite easily offended.
- Will have your best interests at heart.
- Tails you when you go out in public without him, just to make sure you’re safe.
- He doesn’t love you the way you think he does - demons love in their own way and his is one of the rarest!
Black Butler: @theoriginalgodsgirlrachel @ll-kirra-ll @bingewatchingmylifegoby @sky-the-llama @miyakokurono @amoureux-de-la-litterature @mamahost @misfitgirlwrites @phangirl-ofthe-operra @xiumincancallmebabyanytime @chloeolivialuce @cardboard-box-of-stuff @grape-vine @tsukuyomi011 @hagridsbeasts @shingeki-no-julchen @konan-rem @dragonesskunoichi @wolfwithabook @gaia4life @ohokaybyethen