AHH First off my twin @sheisawantedman did the animation for me and it’s so cool!!! I’ve had this idea since Negan was introduced in the show and I’ve tried to do it a few times but it never came out right. (I still would like to push it farther but I’m happy with it, especially now with the animated parts!!) Hope you guys like it!! ⚡️⚡️⚡️
I hit 1000 followers few days ago, so I want to do something special. I hand drew tattoos on paper, then scan and texture them. It’s not perfect, also texture on sims’ head is hard, for me lol, I did my best. Theses tattoos can be used on most shaved hair style on female and male. I maybe do it better in the future lol.
200 followers! I want to start off by thanking every one of you! I wanted to put together a followers gift so I made three things for you. First is a recolor of the basegame one piece swimsuit. Second is a recolor of the basegame strapless one piece swimsuit. Third I took the strapless one piece swimsuit and made it into a top. It will tuck into most bottoms and layers over tights. It will look like a normal swimsuit if you pair it with a nude bottom. Or you can use it as a bodysuit and layer it with pants or skirts. They all come in WildlyMiniatureSandwich’s neutral and unnatural palettes. All are standalone and basegame compatible. Thanks again for following me!
I said I would get this up in November, and dammit, I succeeded! Lol!
I very much appreciate all of my followers and wanted to create some gift art for 3 lucky people as a thank you!
3 randomly selected winners will each receive a character drawing of their choice! Happy to draw NSFW or clean.
1. You must be a follower of this blog. (Makes sense right? It is a follower raffle!)
2. You have 2 weeks to reblog this post. (Once per tumblr account please!) Multiple reblogs will still only count as one, and make it annoying for me to count later. At the end of Dec. 15th PST I will go through and tally all reblogs.
3. At the end of said 2 weeks, I will use a randomly generated number site and cast 3 rolls to see who the winners will be. At that time I will get in contact with the winners to make sure all is good via tumblr chat. (no deactivated/fake accounts etc.)
4. It may take up to a month for me to finish the prizes and post them up, so we’ll say by end of January at the latest you will see the prize art.
5. You must be over 18 to follow me/participate in this event. I ain’t tryin’ to draw dicks for children. Gross. -_-
1. I am sorry that everyone can’t be a winner! But hey, you’ll still be able to enjoy nekkid dudes on my blog forever regardless!
2. In advance, if you are selected, please limit your choices to the types of fellows we already know I like drawing! I won’t draw under 18, extreme gore, scat, or females. Anything else, we can talk about when the time comes.
3. I WILL draw older fellas, lean, muscled, average or chubby. Existing characters, original characters, per/fursonas, anthro, monster, humans are all potentially fine! (Think Dad and we’re on the same wavelength)
I hope everyone has fun with this, and again, thank you very much for all the support you continually show me! <3 D.B.
I can’t believe it’s already time for this post to be honest. I’ve been here for a relatively short amount of time, roughlyabout four months I guess, and got so many kind and lovely followers already; it’s truly amazing. People welcomed me right from the start - god knows how they discovered my introduction post - and helped me get accustomed to Tumblr. From then on I’ve met so many lovely individuals, be it through asks, chats, or blogs and just seeing their daily posts or small interactions is a thing that always manages to put a smile on my face - you know who you are, don’t you?
Thank you to everyone who supported me by just taking a moment of your time to leave a like or follow, thank you for showing me that you like the content I create.
Every reply under one of my blogs, every repost means a lot to me. I have to admit, I always check the tags under my reposted blogs and being able to see all of your hilarious comments is one of the best features Tumblr has ever invented! There’ve been bad times, a thing that’s unavoidable on the internet, but the fun times make it all the more worth it.
I could write a whole book about this it seems to me, however, I don’t want to make this post too long and bore you with my blabbering, especially since I know that most of you have already stopped reading at this point, so I’m going to end it here: Thank you for giving me a great time and thank you for more than 1000 followers!
Just wanted to post this as just a kinda a WIP/CC advice.
I saw a denim jumpsuit and wanted to try and make it in Sims. I have been working on this for probably a good 2 or 3 days, on and off. I was sooo frustrated trying to get this to work, to look the way I want, etc. But, I decided to step away from it for a day or so, and I’m so glad I did! I finally got it to look exactly how I wanted!
Anyway, my point: Sometimes, it’s best to give yourself a break, rather drive yourself nuts over something. Otherwise, you might end up cutting corners and just be disappointed in yourself. You’re brain will probably end up working on it in the background and you may come up with even better ideas!