I wanna marry you. I wanna have kids with you. I wanna build us a house. I wanna settle down and grow old with you. I wanna die when I’m 110 years old, in your arms. I don’t want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime.
You coughed into your hand, trying desperately to cover up the broken moan threatening to leave your mouth as Rami’s finger continued it’s work underneath the table. You tried to remain casual, answering all of his parent’s questions as you avoided his smug gaze. He loved watching you squirm, and though right now you couldn’t belief he would do such a thing, you had been the one to suggest trying a few more risky things outside of the bedroom.
“I fucking hate you,” you whispered as his parents both stood, clearing the dishes before the headed into the kitchen. Rami laughed as he grabbed your thigh and turned you to him.
“Wanna go see my old room?” he asked, smug smirk growing wider as you quickly nodded, grabbing his hand and letting him lead you up the stairs.
“God we are terrible. Fucking terrible disgusting people. Lock the door Rami, I swear if your mom walks in while I’m bent over your desk we are never fucking again.”
Gif Credit: gifs do not belong to this blog nor do we make any claim to them.
Good afternoon everyone. We’re flying at 26,000 feet moving up to 30,000 feet and we’ve got clear skies all the way to Las Vegas. And right now we’re bringing you some in-flight entertainment. One of our first class passengers would like to sing you a song inspired by one of our coach passengers. And since we let our first class passengers do … pretty much whatever they want. Here he is.
I wanna make you smile, whenever you’re sad. Carry you around when your arthritis is bad. Oh, all I wanna do, is grow old with you.
I wanna make you smile whenever you’re sad, carry you around when your arthritis is bad. All I wanna do is grow old with you. I’ll get your medicine when your tummy aches, build you a fire when the furnace breaks. Oh, it could be so nice growing old with you. I’ll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold, need you, feed you, even let you hold the remote control. So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, put you to bed when you’ve had too much to drink. Oh, I could be the man who grows old with you.
• Sam - what about cas? Dean - Oh Cas yeah uh… But are you okay?
• Dean talking about making a reservation for retirement home.
• “Maybe we ought to me a reservation” = Sammy, I wanna grow old with you.
• Sam looking gorgeous AF
• Dean stealing a Viagra bottle.
• Hunting and digging like old days.
• Sam and Deans butts almost touching while they were digging.
• “I wouldn’t do this without my brother”
• “He’s had my back every step of the way. Even when I let him down.”
• Dean hearing a compliment from Mildred and looking back as Sam to check if he heard what she said.
• Sam running to dean and grabbing him when he was hurt.
• “They look even cuter walking away”
• Sam tossing beer at dean without even looking back and dean catching it.
• Sam feeling guilty about not looking for dean and telling him he has never forgiven himself.
• Dean telling him he has.
• “All that matters now, all that’s ever mattered, is that we’re together”
( Because that’s what it’s all about. Them being together, no matter what, from the beginning to the end, it’s all about the brothers. )
• Sam’s memory box. (The pics, the samulet, ring, the lighter…everything)
• Sam keeping the retirement home brochure in the box. (Which meant he was thinking about growing old with dean)