A few things I know to be true, Part 2.
1. Airplanes are great places to think about major life decisions.
2. You will find a way to stay in touch with the important people.
3. The short commute and walkable neighborhood are worth the extra rent.
4. The more you write, the more you will find to write about.
5. Teaching someone to tell their own story is more powerful than telling it for them.
6. It had nothing to do with you. Try your best not to take it personally.
7. Exercise will give you more energy. For real.
8. Having more clothes means doing more laundry.
9. Pedialyte really does help with hangovers. So does Excedrin.
10. Work that feels meaningful to you is worth more than all the gold in the world.
Part 1 is here.