“The original novel [Dumb Witness] was dedicated to her [Agatha Christie’s] own wire-haired terrier - ‘To dear Peter,’ it read, 'most faithful of friends and dearest of companions. A dog in a thousand.’ I felt exactly the same way about the terrier in our film. He captivated me from the moment I set eyes on him. The little dog, whose real name was actually Snubby, became my dear friend. [..] My now ever-expanding fan club wrote to tell me how much they enjoyed it [the episode], so they also told me, the sales of wire-haired terriers shot up exponentially after it was shown for the first time in March 1996.” - David Suchet, Poirot and Me
Auston: “Mitch, I’m definitely the better dresser.” Mitch: “Better dress- Better- Bob, Bob, tell him he’s not a better dresser. Look at that suit! It’s plaid.” Bob: “I’m not getting involved Mr. Marner.” Auston: *smirks* Mitch: *grumbles rest of the way to the dressing room* (vs. PIT - 12/17/2016)
“Everybody was wearing rhinestones, all those sparkly clothes, and
cowboy boots. I decided to wear a black shirt and pants and see if I
could get by with it. I did and I’ve worn black clothes ever since. ”
- INSIDE JOKES: The two have a whole book of inside jokes, and often times, they will fall into fits of giggles while the others look on with confused looks.
- Contact Ringtones: The two have specific ringtones set for each other
- Failed Movie Nights: At least twice a week, the two try to have a movie night, but they always end up playing video games instead.
- Shared Clothes: Well, it’s more that Jeremy gets cold very easily, and he’s got a whole drawer of Michael’s jackets/hoodies. It’s so bad that Jeremy has scolded Michael multiple times for walking around during winter with a light jacket, and Michael only replies by motioning to one of his jackets currently being worn by Jeremy.
- Silent Conversations: The two are masters at communicating solely with their eyes; it freaks the others out to no end.
- Lunchtime Sharing: Jeremy is incapable of getting to school on time with a lunch, so Michael packs extra and shares his with Jeremy.
- College Dreams: Michael wants to major in music, and Jeremy has no idea what he wants to do. However, he toys around with minoring in music just so he and Michael can have more classes together.
- College Experiences: Jeremy gets sucked into the glory of a frat house, and for a while, he begins to act like how he did with the SQUIP. Michael is not having this bullshit, and he snaps Jeremy out of this “trance” in a brutal way: “if you don’t stop, I’m leaving for good.”
- Jeremy and Michael often joke about wedding plans, but when not together, the two secretly look up what the other wants. “Is it normal to walk down the aisle to Bob Marley?” “Pinterest: Video Game Themed Weddings.”
- If the two aren’t physically together, others freak out.
- When the two argue, both end up caving after an hour of not talking.
- Michael often jokes that he would give his life for Jeremy, but when he pushes Jeremy out of the way of a speeding car and gets really hurt, Jeremy finally realizes the depth behind those jokes.
- The two often bump into old middle school teachers who always tell them that they knew the two would end up together.
- Behind his bagging clothes, Michael is actually very built, and Jeremy counts down the days to summer where he can see Michael shirtless more often.