1. I really like quiet, calm bookstores. I find them comforting.
2. Books! I like any book on math, science, anatomy, history, whatever I can get my hands on!
3. As you can probably tell, I absolutely love Kuroshitsuji. My oldest brother committed suicide a few years ago, and I watched Kuroshitsuji way too much as a distraction. I’ve been in the fandom since the eleventh episode aired, so yes, I’ve been watching it forever. Cheesy as it sounds, it’s helped me through a lot.
4. Can I say a person? Because @cielasshive is amazing and so much fun to talk to!
(I have so many great mutuals!)
5. I like anything that has to do with water. Waterskiing, swimming, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, boating, anything I can do that involves water. My family has a house right on the ocean-front and I cannot express how breath-taking it is to wake up and look outside and see the waves hitting the shore..
6. Hah, I love Sebastian Michaelis and Undertaker.
7. One of my favorite things is rain. I live in a place where it rains a lot, so it’s annoying at times, but I find it quite calming.
9. BTS. It’s one of my favorite bands.
10. I love purple lipstick. I don’t know why, I just do.