When's the last time you got to snuggle up under a handmade blanket just for you (or handed down)? I will absolutely make you one if you don't have one.
this depends entirely on how you define ‘handmade blanket.’ if you mean like, somebody made a quilt or an afghan or something, probably before the war. most of the blankets we had were handmade by various family members.
the stark tower stitch&bitch has yet to produce a blanket. i have no idea how, since theres like six of us all knitting and sewing and crocheting, but somehow it just hasn’t happened yet. too busy making hammer cozies and a pompom hat big enough to fit on the hulk.
however, if you define handmade blanket as a blanket somebody made by hand, then just last week i took a post-battle nap under a table at a press conference and clint made me a ‘blanket’ out of stark industries t-shirts.
353. Slytherins spelling their robes so it looks like they literally leave a trail of green and silver glitter in their wake. Slytherins wearing spelled snake earrings that will actually bare their fangs when said Slytherin is annoyed/angry. Slytherins spelling a tattoo for someone with anxiety that looks like a kitten and will curl up in the dip in their collarbone (ofc it’s warm and comforting) and start purring when they’re feeling stressed or anything. Slytherins finding out that another Slytherin has serious anxiety and gets panic attacks and spending hours making a charm to help them. Slytherins coming up with a fizzy delicious drink that will keep you alert until you want to go to sleep for studying (especially exams).
To all my witches out there excited for the Summer Solstice, here’s some fun ideas to get ready to celebrate the actual longest day of your year.
SUN TEA: This stuff is the shit for witches that enjoy ice tea. Really easy to make as well. All you need is a closed container, water, and some tea bags/loose tea leaves in a holder. Add the water and the tea leaves, and leave it out in sun for at least 5 hours.
I say closed container because I don’t want bacteria to grow in your tea. SAFETY FIRST PLEASE. The best part about this, is you can flavor it however you want. You believe lemon, jasmine, and some other item I can’t think off the top of my head should go into the tea; just toss it in. Please, please, PLEASE be careful what you put in your tea, I don’t want food poisoning or anything else to happen to you.
Use it to capture the sun and its essence. Hold the sun in your hands. Enjoy the warmth that it provides you.
FLOWER CROWNS: Flowers, their entire reason to live is for the sun. The best way to represent the sun is the way to show their work. A simple flower has more impact than you can think.
BEES OR MORE SPECIFICALLY HONEY: Yup, what’s better than flowers, but the workers who spend their lives servicing the sun and it’s works of art. Help the bees by supporting your local farmers and buy some local honey from your grocery store. Gets some bees wax and make some candles. SUPPORT👏OUR👏BEES👏
YOURSELF: Yup, I’m a low budget bitch. So everyone let’s wake our lazy asses up before the sun and welcome it. Do yoga, sun tan, enjoy a nice breakfast, enjoy a facial, anything else you can think of. Walk around and reflect the sun. Wake up to see the sun and stay late to watch the sun set. Be joyful, and happy. You are the best way to worship the sun.
There are many other ways that I’m leaving out. Bonfires, honey cakes, homemade (non)alcoholic mead, so many other ways to celebrate the summer solstice. There are many ways to celebrate the sun and the life it gives, and this is a great opportunity for the sun and the fire to shine. Happy Litha everyone.
((also its the 21st of June in 2017 in case no one knows))
The dorm is running low on food. The class elects these lazy ass kids to go to the store. Biggest mistake:
• Sero And kaminari take turns pushing the cart and mina is just laying in it with her legs hanging over the edge. All the groceries are either on top of or beside her.
• They started out following the list Momo gave them but it went to hell in the cereal isle.
• They get one box of every cereal. They have to get another cart.
• Its super late so they’re the only ones there.
• They decide to have a cart race. Kaminari pushing mina and bakugou pushing kirirshima. Sero is the referee. Whoever makes it to the cashier first wins.
• Its immediate chaos.
• Mina spilled milk down an entire isle.
• Bakugou and kirishima just used it to slide past them.
• The cashier doesn’t even blink like he just gets a mop.
• They head over to the seafood section and kaminari is staring at the eels with this sad ass expression. Sero asks what’s wrong and this extra boi just goes “Those were my brothers man.”
• They start a game of who can find the most useless thing that they can buy with the left over cash.
• Mina wins with All Might sideburn stickers. Bakugou was a close second with a pair eraserhead brand slippers that claim to leave behind no footprints.
• They get them for Aizawa anyway.
• They have reached the slushy machine
• Another contest to see who can drink the biggest slushy the fastest without dying.
• No one wins they all fall to the floor crying
• Sero tapes a bunch a garden gnomes around corners so they scare anyone who turns that corner.
• Kaminari has been heard screaming six times already and it never gets old.
• Kaminari has a shit load of vlogging videos of Sero trying to parkour. In one of them he grabs one of the overhead pipes with his tape but it gives way and he falls and the rest of the video is kaminari laughing.
• Most of the other videos are of bakugou and kirishima being cute when they thought no one was watching. Little kisses, them holding hands. Bakugou staring at his laughing bf.
• In one of the kiss videos they’re kissing at the end of an isle and the other three are at the other end and in unison they all yell “GAAYYYYY”
• You’ve never seen a group of teens runaway so fucking fast in their lives.
• When they finally go to cash they’re??? Way over budget??? That’s what you get for buying all that cereal.
• But Mina had stolen Present Mic’s credit card earlier because of a dare so they just use that.
• In the parking lot kirishima and kaminari are telling lame jokes and Sero and Mina are laughing and bakugou is telling them to shut the hell up and they’re. OK. And happy.
• They end up getting back to the dorms at 3 in the fucking morning and everyone fell asleep in the common room surround by boxes of half eaten pizza.
• They all wake up wearing the All Might sideburn stickers that may or may not be superglued to their faces.
• Present Mic tries using his credit card after Mina slips it back into his wallet. But it gets denied? He doesn’t understand. When did we buy all this cereal aizawa?
• Aizawa receives his slippers and he actually wears them as pajama slippers.
Hey could you please do an imagine where the reader and jimin are fighting and he says that he hates that she’s really clingy and he hates when she ‘steals’ his clothes and that hurts you but you didn’t show it and then you guys make up but you still thought about what he said so you stopped being clingy and stopped wearing his clothes and doesn’t realize at first but when does, he feels really bad and sad bc he loves when u are clingy and loves when you wear his clothes.
Your eyes followed your boyfriend’s annoyed figure as he paced around the room. Today must have been really stressful for him because since he came through the door he’s been nothing but on edge. A small thought in the back of your head told you not to pick a fight with him but another part of you knew that you didn’t need to be treated rudely because of something that effected him at work.
“Fine. Look, I’m sorry….Let’s just drop it..” You told him, sitting back on the bed.
Jimin stopped in his tracks, looking back at you.
“Drop it? Y/N this might not be a big deal to you but this isn’t something I’m just going to drop!”
You grew silent as you heard his voice raise towards you. He groaned, bringing his hands up to his face.
“All I’m saying is I can’t have you texting me all the time. I already got scolded once for responding during a meeting and I really don’t need to be on my boss’ bad side right now. It’s just- too much…Sometimes I feel like you’re always trying to talk to me about something and I need personal space. I don’t get why that’s so hard for you to grasp..” He mumbled.
“I just missed you. I didn’t think it was a big deal-”
“You didn’t think. That’s my point.”
You tilted your head, giving him a direct look.
“What the hell is your problem today? I already said I was sorry..”
Jimin sat down on the bed.
“There’s just so much going on right now and I just don’t need you always on me. Maybe we should take a break or something.”
Your eyes widened at the words you feared most besides, “I think we should break up”.
“You can’t be serious-”
You hand extended to hold onto your boyfriend’s arm but Jimin pulled his own away.
“I can’t do this right now. I can’t hear about how much I’m away from you, I can’t deal with you always stealing my clothes, or waiting for me to come home, or making jokes about me leaving you all the time. I’m tired of you being so clingy!”
The tears you were holding back started to well up on your eyes until your vision became blurred. You hadn’t realized how he really felt about all of this. You had just assumed that all those times you were missing him that he was feeling the exact same way. You stood up from the bed, sliding the hoodie of his that you were wearing and threw it onto the ground.
“Fine! I won’t be!”
Seeing you cry must have really hit a nerve in him because before you were able to head out of the door he stood up in front of you. He held you against his chest even as you tried to push him away.
“Wait. I didn’t mean it about the break thing. This went way too far and I crossed the line. I wasn’t trying to make you cry, I just got upset over nothing.”
He looked down at you but you avoided looking up at him as your head was now resting on his chest. He could feel your head move every time you sniffled, just giving him even more guilt.
“This isn’t really about you texting me too much. I think the lack of sleep and over working is just getting to me…I’m really sorry. I’m taking this out on you when it’s not even your fault.”
You felt his warm hands come up to your cheeks as he leaned your head up to face him.
“I’m so sorry…” He whispered.
Jimin used his sleeve as an attempt to wipe your tears off
and by the look in his eyes you could tell he really meant what he was saying.
You knew this sort of stuff was hard on him but you wish he wouldn’t hold it
all in until he explodes all the time. Nonetheless you accept your boyfriend’s
apology by giving him a nod.
“Seriously. If I ever do something like this again I really
wouldn’t blame you for leaving me.”
The worried expression on his face made you crack.
“I get it.” You let out.
Jimin gave you a light kiss on top of your forehead.
“Should we get ready to go out for dinner then? It’s on me.”
He said in a convincing tone.
Seeing the puppy eyes he was giving you, you gave in
“Alright.” You smiled, running off to get dressed.
Ever since that one fight things seemed a little off between
the two of you. He would do things that made you think he was still trying to
make up for that one day and even though it still bothered you, you wish he
would just let it go. You tried to be empathetic but you didn’t want him to
keep doing things just to keep you happy. You wanted things to just be normal
so you decided that maybe it wasn’t all just because of work. Maybe he actually
wanted space and was afraid to come to terms with it and tell you. From now on
you didn’t send him good morning texts at work, no checking up on him, no
telling him that you miss him or think about him, no more wearing his clothes
because their comfortable or smell like him, no more waiting for him to come
home in the living room, and no more random I love you’s.
Jimin also was taking notice of the new changes between you
both. He was, in fact, trying to do things to make up for what happened because
of how bad he felt. He’d bring home presents, take you out, try to text you
more often, and just overall praise you whenever you were around. The problem
was he couldn’t help but think you were mad at him still since you started to
distance yourself. That is until he realized the things he spewed off during
the fight between you. He wondered if you were distancing yourself because of
what he said despite him not meaning it. Jimin loved coming home to finding you
waiting for him or surprising him with how much you loved him. He missed seeing
you wake up wearing his shirt from last night or stealing a hoodie or two from
his closet. He never really noticed how much he loved those things about you
until they were gone. It was starting to drive him crazy.
As you’re sitting on the couch on your laptop you hear him
come home, shutting the door in a rush. You pretend to be uninterested, just
scrolling through your dashboard but you hear him walk all the ways over to
you. As his figure shadows over you, you look up at him.
“I can’t do this anymore. I don’t know what I can do to take
all of what I said back but I want to. I miss you like crazy and god, I love
you so much, you know that? There isn’t a second that I’m not thinking about
you and there’s not a second that goes by that I’m not reminded of you. I want
you to take wear my stuff until it smells like you, I want you to text me
during work to tell me what you can’t wait to do until I’m home, I want you to
just-…I want you to love me like you did before.”
Speechless you sit up from your seat to face him properly as
you push aside the laptop in your lap.
You hadn’t expected him to come home like this nor did you think you
were the one doing the wrong thing. You thought you were just doing what he
wanted but there was a hidden guilty pleasure from hearing him admit how much
he needs you. You decided to just tease
him a little bit more.
“Hmm, I don’t know. It’s just not really my thing anymore
and I think you were right. Somethings are just better left unsaid. I mean you
already know I love you, why would I need to tell you that daily?”
Jimin groaned, pouting like a child.
You crossed your arms across your chest.
Without warning you feel him cup your face like before but
instead of wiping your tears you felt the familiar feeling of his soft, full
lips being pressed up against yours. He took 5 long seconds to completely make
you feel as if you were going to melt in your seat just from one kiss. As he
pulled away from you, you saw the glimpse of seriousness in his eyes.
“I miss you. Please….just forgive me this once?”
Damn it. For once you thought you had the upper hand but his
dumb cute face and amazing lips had won you over again.
We all might have something that keeps us wide awake at night, keeps our thoughts running wild, keeps our volcanoes erupting..
And then each morning you wake up, you wear your worn smile, you put it on your restless face and you go to work..
People cannot see what’s troubling your heart, they only see your smile, and they think you are doing well, but they cannot see the lava..
Nico is the type of person who is too lazy to step into the shower but refuses to get out soon after because he ends up enjoying it way too much
He owns like fifty of the same kind of jeans and shirts.“Nico, you’ve been wearing that shirt for three days” “No, I don’t”
In addition, he also have the same kind of shirts but on different yet almost identical shades of black. “Weren’t you wearing that yesterday” “No, that shirt is onyx. This is jet black”
He wears socks in his sleep specially during winter but always, always wakes up already not wearing them having subconsciously taken them off during the night.
He likes to drink really icy cold water.
He has a collection of pirate films and had already thrice watched the whole Pirates of the Caribbean franchise in one sitting. He already plan on a fourth one but now with Will.
Any overly too strong perfume scent makes him sneeze a lot. That’s exactly why he avoids the Aphrodite cabin like a plague. No, it’s not because of his love life but really let people think what they want.
Special talent? He can wiggle his ears. Will is the only other person to know and the son of Apollo can’t tell anyone else. Ever.
He actually knows how to do perfect braids, something Reyna found out when he helped with hers. It was a result of having practiced with Bianca’s hair back when they were in the casino.
He doesn’t have a bad angle and always looks good in every photo taken of him. Like how?
He’s the only one so far, aside from the other Athena kids who had actually won a game of chess against Annabeth.
He taught Will how to slow dance during one of their supposed outdoor date but having it ending up in the Hades cabin because it began raining. They danced it during their wedding.
He’s actually the one who had initiated the first kiss between him and Will. It was when the other had been gushing way too much on an injury he got during capture the flag and he simply had to shut the other up.
The kiss was brief, barely lasting a second but it did serve it’s purpose.
In exception to one Will Solace, he still feels uneasy with being touched and hugs still makes him a bit uncomfortable but the ones he initiates and the ones he reciprocates are the most comforting ones ever.
I’ve seen people describe the “Overcome Chihoko” story in a number of ways–Victor being Extra, crackfic, something written purely for laughs, and so forth. And yes, I think all of those things are true, to a certain extent, but I’m not sure we appreciate exactly how lovely of an instance of crackfic this is.