Wow! The top 10 outfits for Minako were crazy! I love your comments Audrey XD Could you do a 10 ten for Makoto please? 💚💚💚💚
I hope you’re ready for the high waisted pants appreciation post, because that’s what it’s going to be.
10. This is the ultimate Mom Friend look. She is just going out to run some errands and wants to know if you want anything from the grocery store while she’s out.
9. Mom Friend: Summer Edition, a very similar look but for warmer weather. The loosely tucked shirt says “oh this old thing I just threw it on very casually” but is actually meticulously crafted.
8. Serving up ice cream but also serving up LOOKS, correct?
7. Wholeheartedly accepting her color motif into her heart and wardrobe. This ensemble screams “I am the reincarnated guardian of the planet Jupiter, born on this earth as a human.”
6. A lot of Mako’s look trend toward the femme side of things, but this one outfit is the tomboy within saying “hey today is the day we wear a hooded jersey with a baseball cap” and Makoto (who has learned to accept herself with the help of Usagi) says “hell yes it is.”
5. This might possibly be an outfit of Miss Haruna’s, but truly this outfit belongs to anyone who can pull it off. It’s like the Excalibur of clothing.
4. The shorts are layered over the shirt, which is layered over the jacket, which is layered over the shorts. All is layered, and layers over all else. It’s beautiful, is what it is.
3. Speaking of layers. Sometimes you want to take off all those cute but uncomfortable clothes and slip into something cozy and even cuter than before.
2. I was already a huge fan of the green turtleneck, the high waisted shorts with matching hair tie, and the crisp white vest with a bow in the back. This is already the perfect outfit. But as soon as you add sunglasses, it just becomes….. transcendent. It’s greater than any of us could have imagined. It’s beyond us now.
1. You knew what number one was before this list was ever even made.
High waisted dress I finally decided to finish this cc, and oh boy I’m happy I did (✿◠‿◠) also trying out a new preview pic hehe
I want to thank my two friends, Melissa and Zoë, for making me patterns to use for this dress <33 (Swatches can be found at the end of this post.)
☻ New mesh, has LODs and the highest one is 4552 polygons. ☻ Smooth weighting ☻ Base Game Compatible ☻ Properly tagged ☻ Custom thumbnails! ☻ Disabled for random ☻ Not HQ mod compatible ☻ Credits: friends Melissa and Zoë, Sims 4 Studio, Blender, MD
REGENCY STYLE FANCY DRESS, LATE 19th - EARLY 20th C.
ivory silk empire gown having short puffed sleeve, heavily decorated
with metallic gold cord and clear and gold paste jewels, waistband of
gold passementerie, long curved train, weighted fringed front hem