1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - My all-time favourite though I don’t really talk about it. It has one of the best world-building I’ve seen in anime, and I love basically everything about it. Brotherhood is better than the first anime because it has Ling Yao, Mei Chang and Olivier Mira Armstrong in it amongst other things!!
2. Haikyuu!! - One of my favourite sports anime, I’ve fallen in love with almost all of the cast, and it’s the only manga that I follow at the moment too. I love the underdog story and they’re finally going places now! I’m really excited for what the mangaka has in store for us in the future!
3. Yuri!!! on Ice - My current obsession if the things i’m reblogging aren’t making that obvious. This one is a game changer, a history maker! Best anime this season (that i’m watching). If you haven’t watched it yet, leave this post and get on that, stat!!
4. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso/Your Lie in April - CRIED LIKE A NEWBORN BABY TO THIS! This is such an incredible story about getting over emotional trauma, and rediscovering your passions. Prepare a tissue box or two…hundred.
5. Tiger & Bunny - This one is seriously underrated!! So maybe it’s not for everyone but i loved the family drama, and the relationship building between the two main heroes. The characters are all charming, the villain is positively EVIL, and the plot is great!
6. Hajime no Ippo - In my opinion one of the best sports anime of all time. I can’t recommend it enough - don’t get put off because of it’s art style, it has some unbelievably epic matches! No match is boring!!
7. Boku dake ga inai machi/Erased - I adore time-travel plots, and this one was interesting, and the mystery was so gripping. The ending was fab too! Bittersweet.
8. 91 Days - One of my favourite anime this year, it was absolutely incredible. I felt like it would have made an amazing movie too, a really great story!
9. Stein’s;Gate - I cried, I laughed, and it was super interesting! I was addicted to this one and couldn’t stop watching it until I finished it. It’s a great concept and well delivered.
10. Puella Magi Madoka Magica - I cried my eyes out several times! And it’s so arty! Love it!
10. The Same Time As Always, The Same Place as Always
11. Oya no Kao ga Mitai Family Affair
Comment: Oya no Kao ga Mitai has been completed! Everything moves up!
12. Pink to Mameshiba
13. Ashita wa Dochi da!
14. Ore to Joushi no Kakushikoto Kurui Naku no wa Boku no Ban
Comment: Ah, another great series has been completed. Anyway, BOIZ THERE ‘GON BE A SEQUEL FOR Kurui Naku!!!! UTOU NEEDS A MAN FOR HIMSELF.
15. Mitsumei Youchi na Koi wo Doushiyo
Comment: I’m having a hard time accepting that Mitsumei has been completed. It had a promising start but, the hype gradually lowered as it neared the end. I thought there would be more drama to it so I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t disappointed.
16. Nibiiro Musica
17. Ore no Kaikata Shikarikata
18. Life Senjou no Bokura
Comment: Wow, just wow. Now, only one chapter is out for this series but I can tell you as early as now that this is going to be one heck of a story. No, there aren’t any explosions, omegaverse, drama (YET please spare me), and societal struggles but, I think that what this promises to bring to the table is its lightness and realism. It’s just about boys who’re having the time of their lives by being boys. And I think that this particular series can appeal to those who don’t read Yaoi as they’re bound to relate to it somehow.
That was long.
19. Seifuku wo Matoeba, Umaku Uso ga Tsuketa no ni
What this is: Pilots boiiii
Comment: God damn. Kusabi Keri, you genius! What can I say? Kusabi Keri is at it again with her 10/10 Art and who better to scanlate it? Exiled Rebels Scans! Friends, if you don’t know who they are, they’re like a sub-unit of omegaverseaddicted who scanlate non-omegaverse series (Read: Angels).
20. Eto Irokoi Zoushi
What this is: Onii-chan and homie can be possessed by the zodiac animals in their care. Onii-chan takes care of the 12 as well as other animals while homie is the shrine maiden of the cat. But did they bang doe?
21. Batsu Game *is by Conro like Family Affair
What this is: Kouhai kisses senpai because of a dare but senpai later rides kouhai and takes a picture of his o-face to black mail him. Punishment games are so fun~
22. Akai Ito no Shikkou Yuuyo
What this is: Red string of fate seer’s red string finally gets attached to someone. Spoiler: it’s a dude.
23. Kore ga Koi na Wake ga Nai
Comment: Susuki Sonoichi is back it again with KKWN which is a sequel to Kore wa Koi ni Fukumaremasuka?. I’m not really sure what I feel about senpai getting his own story ‘cause he was a huge dick in the parent story that I never wished for him to be happy (’cause I usually wish side gays happiness). However, when I see him legit hurt when confronted with the harsh reality of Tsukasa and Iori’s relationship, I felt my heart legit clench. His love for Iori wasn’t an excuse for him being such a dick to him but I guess he deserves happiness too.
24. Dakaretai Otoko Ichii Ni Odosarete Imasu
Comment: It would be unfair if I didn’t put this up ‘cause I’ve legit been following this series ever since Junta-kun’s POVs started. I have to admit that I sort of nikushimied, if that’s a word then, arigathanks gozaimuch, the series because the second part of the drama cd hurt me really bad #justiceforGiulio but yeah, the series have been showing promise as of late and I highly recommend reading it.
1. Kataomoi to Parade
Comment: It’s been officially declared as COMPLETE. I wanna cry, tho. I mean, they got to bang in the end but I wanted senpai to make love to him with more passion than that ‘cause a little jealousy got in the way.
2. Ano ko to Juliet
Comment: HA.HA.HA.HA. I’m not a saint but, I’m sure there are still a lot of things in this world that I don’t deserve and chapter 5 is one of them.
this is the story of a prince who watched over his city as it slept. who went on foot, for fear of trampling one of the fallen, who wove his way between the bodies of his people. some would say he spoke, that even in the far-off darkness, the sleeping heard him whisper, over and over,