Take a look at these top-secret suspect files obtained from the office of Bryant Investigations, retrieved only at great risk to my life…
In all seriousness, I had a ton of fun making these and I hope you’ll appreciate this first look at the cast of W.I.S.H. Which one do you like?
- Suspects X and Y are the main protagonists. Their associations obviously cover the whole cast, so I just included their associations prior to the start of the game.
- The red line through someone’s picture means that those characters don’t get along. Expect some interesting dialogue when they wind up in the same place at the same time.
- There are two characters who don’t have suspect files because they’re only side-characters: Caine, James’ adopted son, and Ms. Lacroeaux, Bridget’s grandmother. They’re still listed under associates, though.
- You’ll notice that each romanceable character has not only the protagonist’s picture under romantic partners, but also another character. Yes, there are rivals in this game. However, they’ll only come into play if you’re NOT on that character’s route (though they may still be referenced occasionally). In other words, if you choose not to pursue someone, then they’ll end up with the listed person instead (this isn’t a harem where everyone and their mother is in love with the protagonist).
- You’ll also notice that there are four characters who can be romanced by either gender. These will play out differently depending on the character. James and Auki are openly bisexual - it’s not just something added for the sake of gameplay, it’s actually a part of their characters. Bridget and Keiji, on the other hand, are more on the fence in a “Well, if it’s you, then I guess I could give it a shot…” sort of way - you’ll have to work hard to convince them, but it is possible.
If there’s anything else you would like to know, questions you would like to ask, or a character you would like to know more about, just ask! I’ll try to answer with as few spoilers as possible. ;)