w o w my angel baby

anonymous asked:

oh my g o d i am so disgusted on behalf of white people bc black women are goddesses literally like, how can u possibly think otherwise,.,., y'all are beautiful like ahhhhh sunshine and flowers and angels and w o w !!! black girl magic

thank u for thinking so baby but unfortunately most do not share the sentiment 😭 it’s 25% of why im single forever…the other 75% is because of my terrible personality