201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
rock -> manta ray -> caterpillar -> oak tree -> female human -> male human -> dolphin -> house dog -> wild dog -> vulture
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
having a best friend
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
really nice person
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
209. What is your favorite song from the 90’s?
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
when she/he can make me laugh, has similar interests
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
i used to haha
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
I pół lerivonu – przeciwko czarnym myślom przed snem i depresji i ułatwia zaśnięcie. I pół imovane – na sen pierwszy. I do tego pół stilnoksu – aby ten sen podtrzymać. I aspirynę – profilaktycznie”
anyway, whole “Dzień Świra” is a masterpiece
216. What’s your favorite video game?
dont have one
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn’t yours?
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
they dont see difference between gay and faggot
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
221. Are you allergic to anything?
yeah. some fruits, like apples for example, and some pollens
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
223. What is your favorite fast food?
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
take my food
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
226. Have you ever said ‘I hate everyone’ and really meant it literally?
yeah, many times
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
they want to secure for the future
or they are just greedy
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
230. What’s the best sounding accent a person can have?
AUSTRALIAN ACCENT MATE!
231. What’s the most boring thing you’ve ever read?
but now i like it!
dont judge pls
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
SPIDERS ARE DEVIL OKAY
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
scared a bit when i see em haha
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
“im so ugly, but thats okay because so are you” - lithium by Nirvana
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What’s your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
sell my kidney
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
yeah why not
248. What color is your bedroom?
What color would you like it to be?
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
after ending high school
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
the most valuable things in my room are my books
i have lots of em
freacking million dollars
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
252. Do you want to follow in your parent’s footsteps?
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
Courage the Cowardly Dog
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic,
fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
okay, but i wouldnt want to wear them everyday
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
found that information in internet
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
thats a good question
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
i think now is quite easy
266. Who knows more…you, or your parents?
it depends. they know more about the times when they were living, and i know more about technology and stuff.
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
piano, guitar, violin
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
dont think so
Are you completely in control of your mind?
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
most of the times
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
i dont talk about fantasy movies
276. Does fashion matter to you?
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
leaving things for the last minute
279. Should parents spank their kids?
280. What is your worst daily habit?
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
i try to
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
285. Do you meditate?
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
sure they can be visions
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
haha no way
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What’s the most incredible experience you ever had?
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
292. What is one thing you can’t do?
drink alcohol in public
generally drink alcohol
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)?
never seen at least one with him
294. Are you gentle?
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
while talking about teeth
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
297. Where are you looking?
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people’s feelings?
its rare situation
299. What would make you a stronger person?
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
“the book thief”