Is a truly fucked up movie. Like why the fuck would anyone want to watch it? Or even think of such a disturbing idea in the first place? Even if the idea wasn’t so horrid, the acting was complete shit, so I don’t see any appeal in it at all.
And it made me want to vomit.
And I’m kinda scared to go to bed and I had to turn the lights on as I went through my house.
Did anyone notice how Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez’s relationship is coinciding with the release of Selena Gomez’s new album? Coincidence? I think not. In fact, if that relationship is legit and not created by their publicists then I’m Megan Fox, Mel Gibson loves Jews and pigs can fly.
5. Reading series and just other interesting books.
6. When people update their fucking fanfics after 2 years.
7. Reading fanfics.
8. My grandmother being just herself, sassiness and craziness and all. It’s where I get my personality from probably.
9. Dressing up and looking hot for once even though I know I won’t get noticed or praised.
10. Singing. A lot. I sing too much actually.
12. Writing poems or stories when I get inspiration. (even when I’m pissed and crying I’m happy to get it out)
13. Swimming/ the beach.
14. Hanging out with friends even if it just means watching Grey’s anatomy or LOK.
15. My friends. My friends are fucking amazing and I’m so glad to have them in my life. They put up with me and they love me for my craziness. It’s nice to have someone be just as crazy as you and not judge. My friends are my family. Forever and Always.
FB friends going to the US/Mexico border, making a super long post about how poorly immigrants are treated in America and how everyone deserves human rights, but all the while supporting Israel and actively denying human rights violations that occur there.
FB friends commenting on something saying that anti-Zionism is “new anti-semitism,” essentially attempting to silence any non-positive discussion of Israel by accusing people of hating Jews.
Uhhhh, instead of filling my feed with your stupid bullshit can you just cease to exist?
What is the disgusting trend with girls calling guys “Dad” or “Daddy” and the same for guys. Like do you seriously not comprehend how disgusting this is. Why would you honor a boy/girl and call them your mom/dad when your parents raise you and nurture you. While those boys/girls are literally just a temporary attraction.