It’s Giving Tuesday, Tumblr!
2018 has been a year of challenges for so many—but with challenges comes growth.
With everything you’ve done for others, we hope you made sure that your mental health was your top priority. Whenever possible, you need to put your well-being first. That’s why we are grateful for all of our mental health advocacy partners this year.
In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, consider donating either your time or resources to a charity that helps put mental health first—but only if you have the means to do so. We’ve rounded up a few of our advocacy partners here:
- Ditch the Label (@ditchthelabel) is one of the world’s largest anti-bullying charities working to create a world that is fair, equal, and free of all types of bullying.
- It Gets Better (@itgetsbetterproject) creates a space to uplift, empower, and connect LGBTQ+ youth around the globe.
- @ok2talk, created by the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is a safe community for teens and young adults struggling with mental health conditions.
- Born This Way (@bornthiswayfoundation) was founded by Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta. BTW is committed to supporting the wellness of young people while empowering them to build a better world.
- Made of Millions (@wearemadeofmillions) is a non-profit organization dedicated to fighting the stigma around mental health.
If you don’t have the means to donate, the time to volunteer, or the ability to pass on the message of Giving Tuesday by reblogging this post or making one of your own, there is one thing you can definitely do: be kind to each other, Tumblr. It’s free, it’s easy, and it feels great.