- Was a bully
- Jinxed people when he was bored and laughed at it
- Was totally okay with Remus being a werewolf
- Became an unregistered animagus so that his werewolf friend wouldn’t have to suffer through the full moon alone
- Realized within a few years what a douche he was to people
- Changed for the better
- Loved his wife and his son with all his heart and wanted only what was best for them
- Joined the Order of the Phoenix as soon as he left Hogwarts
- Faced Lord Voldemort without a wand, in hope of buying Lily and Harry time, knowing that he stood no chance of surviving
- Thought muggle-borns were inferior
- Called his only friend “mudblood”
- Became a Death Eater
- Told Voldemort about the prophecy, bc he was 100% okay with killing an infant
- When he got to know that it was Lily’s son, he asked Voldemort to spare HER, not caring how she would feel to have her son and husband killed
- Bullied Harry simply because he was James’ son
- Bullied Neville until he became the poor boy’s WORST FEAR (that same poor boy who witnessed his parents get tortured to insanity by Bellatrix, yet SNAPE was his worst fear.)
- Shamed Hermione for her teeth until she cried. And then she permanently changed them.
- Threatened to kill Trevor when Neville failed to do a potion
- Used his position of power as a teacher to make students’ lives miserable
- Told everyone Lupin was a werewolf, and intended to get him fired
- Knew that Sirius didn’t tell Voldemort the Potters’ location (I could explain how but I can’t bother now) but still wanted him to get a dementor’s kiss bc of what happened when they were 16
- Helped Harry in the end
But sure, go ahead and tell me Snape was a better person than James.
I haven’t read the latest theories, but we’re all probablly at the same guess:
As the plate states, Toffee is an immortal monster and probably cursed by a spell put on him by Moon,
Toffe would be cursed forever unless the wand was destroyed or he died, thus the reason he needed to destroy the wand.
Probably the wand plays a crucial point in his endgame, so he wasn’t about to destroy it entirely but he could save a part of himslef in order to be reborn later, this ending the curse on him, so basically:
Toffe pulled a voldemort scheme:
he couldn’t go against the Butterly family due to the curse, so he created an horocrux, died and plans to be reborn free of the curse.
a harry potter inspired curse to create pain in the life of the intended, whether physical or emotional
“Voldemort raised his wand, and before Harry could do anything to defend himself, before he could even move, he had been hit again by the Cruciatus curse. The pain was so intense, so all-consuming, that he no longer knew where he was… white-hot knives were piercing every inch of his skin, his head was surely going to burst with pain; he was screaming more loudly than he’d ever screamed in his life.” — Harry Potter under the effects of the curse
🔪 gather: pins, a white candle, raspberry leaves, a representative object, a wand, and a white candle
🔪 light the white candle, melt some of the wax
🔪 use the wax to bind the raspberry leaf to the object
🔪 stick the area with the wax and the leaf full of pins
🔪 gesture with the wand around the object, chant “crucio!”
We all know that Harry Potters and Voldemorts wand cores are twins, they are made of two phoenix feathers taken from the same bird. And that bird is Fawkes, Dumbledors own pet. We also know that Fawkes is the only phoenix ever known to donate two feathers for making wands. This could be a coincidence, but what if it’s not?
First, one of the wands chooses Voldemort. The other one, more than 70 years later, chooses Harry. Why so? The reason may be obvious; beacuse a part of Voldemorts soul is inside of Harry and the wand must have recognized that, beacuse it’s twin had choosen Voldemort before.
And don’t forget this was Albus Dumbledores own pet’s two feathers. Why did it donate two feathers? Did it donate two at the same time or first only one, wich came to Voldemort? Then Voldemort tried to kill Harry and failed and from that night Harry needed protection. Maybe Dumbledore made Fawkes donate one more feather and gave it to Ollivander, hoping that it would choose Harry and by that give him protection? After all Harry would have died without it.
Fawkes is the only known phoenix to ever donate two feathers. It was Dumbledores phoenix, his little pet. And it saved Harry life more than once.
I don’t think it was a coincidence. Dumbledore is a smart guy.
“Grindelwald tried to stop Voldemort going after the wand. He lied, you know, pretended he had never had it.” Dumbledore nodded, looking down at his lap, tears still glittering on the crooked nose. “They say he showed remorse in later years, alone in his cell at Nurmengard. I hope that is true. I would like to think that he did feel the horror and shame of what he had done. Perhaps that lie to Voldemort was his attempt to make amends … to prevent Voldemort from taking the Hallow …” “…or maybe from breaking into your tomb?” suggested Harry, and Dumbledore dabbed his eyes.
The one and only Tom Marvolo Riddle (teen and evil as always).
I started drawing this an eternity ago when i was rereading (for the 3th time) Wand Cores by Lydia Kitten but it’s not based on her story (but could be). But i love her Tom Riddle and i need to give her some credit for inspiring me.
Right now i am stuck reading the Prince of the Dark Kingdom by Mizuni-sama which is by far the longest ff i ever read. Hope i will survive the epilogue of the 6th book.