How to make Tom Riddle feel love and turn to the good side - A guide for confused fanfiction writers
1. Get the Philosopher’s stone before Harry or Voldemort do
2. Block the Entrance to the Chamber of Secrets, so Harry won’t get in
3. Sacrifice Ginny to make Diary Riddle gain 100% power and his physical appearance
4. Obliviate Tom Riddle out of nowhere and completely random so he wouldn’t expect it
5. Knock him out and bring him to Dumbledores office
6. Tell Dumbledore, that you want to help him and make a weapon against Voldemort out of him
7. Tell him about his past but leave out everything that has to do with Voldemort and dark magic. Also find a way to reverse this ‘conceived under love potion - unable to love’ thing.
8. Make sure someone assignes you to be his guide, to show him the modern world and to pay attention on him, so you have to be around him.
9. Make him scared of Voldemort and tell him, that Voldemort’s coming to get him (also make up a good reason for it), so he doesn’t leave the castle and is safe
10. Show interest in him and his passions
11. Have deep conversations about life, morals, immortality, love and dark magic with him, use good arguments and slowly convince and distract him from his path
12. Make him fall in love with you
13. Help him to feel remorse.
14. Tell him that he is Lord Voldemort and that he’s the only one to stop him. Also state, that you never told him before, because the Ministry would have eliminated him, so he won’t be mad at you for lying
15. Since he has 50% of Voldemorts soul and therefore the most part of it, he is able to reconnect the horcruxes (including the tiny bit of soul in Voldemort himself) with his original teenage host when he feels remorse.
16. Give him the philosophers stone, so he doesn’t have to kill someone or use dark magic to be immortal
17. Convince Dumbledore to offer him a job as DADA teacher after his graduation
18. Live happily with him forever
Need any other step by step plans to do something in the world of Harry Potter? Just ask! ^°^