What if parents of Francis' s/o told France to break up with their daughter/son, because they see him as a flirt and he will eventually break her/his heart?
“I may be that of a flirt but I love S/o! I hope you know that”
- He knows he is a flirt and that is normally what people first noticed, but he expects that his S/o’s parents would know him deeper than that.
- The parents of his S/o might get a slight scolding from France, he loves his S/o and he wants them to know that!
- France will write a long list of reasons why they could stay together if he must, he is not giving up without a fight!
- If the parents still believe he will break their heart he will let them stay at his house, why? To show them how he treats his S/o of course!
- His S/o will here about this, he wishes for them to know. His thinking is that if they can convince their parents to then that might help!
- He will try his best to convince his S/o parents, if they truly still believe it then he will rebel! His love shall triumph!