How to get Beautiful Glowing Skin
- Cleanse your skin at least once a day preferably at night.
- Apply Vitamin E oil from a gel cap directly on your face and leave it on for the night. It will repair your skin and help prevent wrinkles.
- Sleep provides rest to your tired skin and body. There is no substitute of sleep. Make sure you do not deprive yourself of sleep.
- Drink around 8 - 10 glasses of water and eat 3 - 4 fruits a day. You’d notice amazing results within a week.
- It’s meaningless to add that smoking, stress, anti-depressants and alcohol are an absolute no no.